Back Row fun (Tate Langdon)

!SMUT!

You walked around your eerie house, looking for Tate. You go to the basement and he popped out from the darkness of the room. "Jesus, Tate. You scared the fuck out of me." You snapped. "I scared you." Tate laughed. "Whatever, what did you want to tell me?" You asked. "Well, I wanna take you out for Halloween." Tate said. "Oh, what do you have in mind?" You questioned Tate. "Well, I haven't been to the movie theaters in a long time and I thought that could be fun. We can watch a scary movie for Halloween." Tate smiled. You told him that the movies near your house were showing old horror films so you guys could go watch something there. He thought it was a great idea. You then told him you had homework and went back upstairs to work.

You wake up to daylight shining through your curtains. Is it....daytime? You look at your phone, "shit, its 12:23 pm" you groaned. You decide to get out of the bed and into the shower. You were excited to go to the movies with Tate later on. While in the shower, you're wondering, "hmm, what movie should we watch". You get out of the steaming shower, wrap a towel around yourself and your hair. You walk to your room and check your phone to see what movies were showing. You skim and see that they're showing, 'Scream'. You always liked that movie, so you decide to book two tickets for 9:40 pm.

You slip into some grey sweatpants and a white crop top. It was just the movies so, you didn't feel the need to dress up that much. You knew Tate wouldn't mind that either.

It's 9:30 pm. You decide to go get Tate, and you both start walking to the movies. Tates cold hand holding yours. "So what movie are we watching tonight?" Tate asked. "We are watching, 'Scream', tonight. I hope you don't mind me gushing over Billy, the whole time we watch." You teased.  "Oh come on, i'm way better looking than Billy !" Tate joked. He was right though. He was better than Billy. You laugh along with him and finally arrive to the movies.

You both sit in the back of the theater and the previews start. "This is great, I haven't been to the movies in so long." Tate said. You looked at him, he looked cute, excited. "I'm glad you're happy." You say with a smile. Then the lights dimmed and the previews started.

It's been halfway through the movie and Tate put his arm around you, pulled you close and started quietly kissing your neck. His lips felt so good. You tried not the whimper as the other people were trying to watch the movie. You started making out with him. Tate started groping your boobs as you both made out. You then put your hand down on his noticeably hard cock. He quietly moaned. "Shh" You told him. He then put his hand down your sweats, into your soaked panties. You knew sweatpants were a good idea. ;)

Tate slipped one finger in you as you started unzipping his jeans. He was moving slowly in and out of you. You then put your hand onto his hard cock, under his boxers. You started pumping at the same pace he was fingering you at. "Oh fuck y/n." Tate whispered. He then put another finger in you and started moving faster. As he went faster, so did you. "Please Tate, right there, it feels so fucking good." You said quietly. The big screen then got bright. You caught a glimpse of Tates face. He looked like he was close. His face made you wetter. The thought of having him close like this, made you feel good. He felt you getting wetter and started going faster. You were close.He could feel you getting close and went even faster. You started breathing heavy, he then put his other hand over your mouth, so you wouldn't get caught. He then looked at your face and said, "Come for me baby." His words made you come all over his fingers "Fuck Tate." Someone definitely heard you say that. He smiled at your face. He then took his fingers out and put them in your mouth. You licked his fingers and didn't forget that he was close to.

You didn't want to give him just a hand job, so you put your mouth on his cock. He didn't see it coming. He gasped and tilted his head back at how good your mouth felt. He put one of his hands on your head. He wasn't pushing, he just set it there, gripping your hair. He was biting his lips, trying so hard not to moan. You started going faster and felt his cock twitch in your mouth. You focused on the tip and he said, "yes, yes right there." Then he came. You tasted him exploding into your mouth. You tread your fingers around the sides of his cock, picking up any dripping cum. He was breathless. He looked at you and whispered, "You deserve way more for what you just did for me baby." You smiled at him. "I'm serious. Lets get the fuck out of here, so I can make you feel as good as you just made me feel." Tate said. Tate had already made you cum with just his fingers, and it felt amazing, but you knew that there's way more to come when you get home. You both waste no more time and leave the theater. As you were walking down the isles, an old woman looked at you both in disgust. Tate winked at her and you laughed.