All for you(Tate Langdon)

You get home from school and immediately plopped down onto your bed. Usually you take a nap after school that keeps you asleep for a good 2 hours but other plans came up. You laid in bed and then saw Tate. He stood towering over you, "How was school baby?" He asked. You looked up at him, "Honestly, really fucking exhausting." Your eyes started to water because it was a bad day and Tate asking you about it brought it all back to you. "What happened baby?" Tate asked you concerned. "It's nothing, I don't want to talk about it." You said. Tate crawled in the bed with you and tried to comfort you. He wrapped his arms around you while you sobbed. You turned your body towards his and laid your head on his chest. He wiped the tears from your face and kissed your forehead. You laid caressing his chest with your finger. "How can I make you feel better?" Tate asked. You looked up at him and gave him a little smirk. He knew what you wanted just by that look. "Oh..." He slowly grinned. He then started to kiss down your chests. He took your shirt off while you laid there. "Just relax and let me do all the work." You nodded and laid your head back. Tate started grabbing your boobs while he kissed your stomach. You felt better already. Tate then started unbuttoning your jeans. He slid them down your legs and started to rub your pussy through your underwear. You were already wet for him. He smiled, "All ready for me I see." You gently smiled.

He pulled your underwear down, he didn't want to tease you, he just wanted you to feel good. He took no time to start licking your clit while fingering you. You moaned, not caring how loud you were. Tate took his fingers out, gripped your waist and held your legs up to get better access. "Fuck Tate." You moaned. You grabbed onto his messy blonde hair. He really knew how to make you feel good. "Cum whenever you want baby." You wanted it to last but you were still tired and wanted some relief. You then came all over Tates face. It was really good too. Tate left from in between your legs, a wet face. "Do you feel better?" Tate smiled. "Yes, that was so fucking good. Let me take care of you now." You said. "No, today was for you only, i'm fine." Tate responded. "Who said I was doing it for you?" You grabbed Tate by his waist band.