Headache Relief (Kit Walker)

!SMUT!

You had just got home from a long day. Your head was pounding and you had no medicine to take care of it. So you drank some water and laid in the bed. Deciding you felt disgusting, you got up to go take a hot shower. Maybe the hot water hitting your head and massaging conditioner into your head would make you feel better.

You took your clothes off and went to the bathroom. Right when you turned the faucet on, you heard a knock at the door. "Can I come take a shower with you?" It was Kit. You opened the door and he stood there with only his jeans on. "Sure." You responded. He walked in and started unbuckling his pants. You hopped into the shower and he followed. While you were both in the shower, you grabbed your soap and told Kit about the awful headache you had. "Let me wash your hair for you baby." Kit said. You set down your soap. He grabbed your shampoo, squirted  a glob into his hands and massaged your scalp. This felt amazing and made you forget you had a headache in the first place. As he massaged your head, your eyes rolled back at the satisfaction you were getting. "Enjoying this a little too much." Kit laughed. You laughed back and said, "Sorry, it just feels so good." He continued but then started moving his hands down to your shoulders. Massaging your shoulders now, you looked back at him and smiled. "At least rinse my hair before you get any ideas." He moved out of the way, to let the water hit your hair and massaged your head at the same time. Once your hair was rinsed off, he then started massaging your back.

"Ugh fuck." a little moan slipped out of your mouth. "That feels great, doesn't it baby?" You took a deep breath and nodded your head. Kit then moved his hands down to your pussy. He started gently rubbing his fingers against your folds. You bit your lips to hold in a moan. This definitely made your headache go away. "Is this okay, baby? Want me to make you feel good?" Kit said gently in your ear. His voice sending tingles all over your body. "mhm" Kit then inserted a finger. Your head lifted up, and you breathed out from holding your breath, trying not to moan. He started going in and out slowly. "There you are baby, just relax for daddy." Kit sighed. You let yourself go and let the moans escape. "That's what I like to hear." Kit then put in another finger, making that two, in your pussy. His fingers were hitting the perfect spots. The hot water running down both your bodies and his hands were the perfect combination.

Kit starting moving his fingers in and out faster. You became weak in the legs and started to almost lose balance. He noticed and grabbed your body with his other hand. His free hand grabbing onto your right boob. He played with your hard bud with his thumb while still fingering you with his other hand. "Now tell daddy how much you want to cum baby, and you can whenever you want to." Kit said. You moaned as your breath kept hitching. "I need it, I need to cum really bad daddy." You moaned. Your head pushed up against his chest. You could feel his boner on your thigh but he seemed to only want to pleasure you. He picked his speed up and started playing with your clit as well. Two fingers going in and out of you and his thumb rubbing your clit. You felt that knot growing and ready to come undone in your stomach. Kit could feel you clenching against his fingers. "Are you about to cum baby?" You nodded your head, "Yes daddy, i'm coming." You then came all over Kits fingers. He pulled them out and they were coated with your juices. Your breath starting to slow down as you were coming down from your orgasm. "Do you feel better?" He took his other hand and put it on your cheek. "I feel so much better." You sighed. Kit kissed you. "Now, let me wash you." He grabbed your sponge and put soap on it. Kit washed your body and then his.

After you guys got out of the shower, you both laid in the bed together. In fresh pajamas. Kit put his arm around you as you dropped your head into the crook of his neck. He took the remote and turned on your favorite movie.

(sorry this was real short)