Kitchen Duty(Kit Walker)

!SMUT!

You and Kit usually liked to hang out together in the asylum. It felt like he was the only one, you could talk to and he didn't judge you for your past. Even though he was an innocent man, he knew that you weren't, but it seemed like he didn't care. You guys weren't involved romantically but you did tend to flirt with each other, here and there. "Hey y/n, how ya feeling after those lashes you got earlier?" Kit asked. You had gotten punished earlier because you wouldn't take your medication and spit them out in the nuns face. That costed you 10 painful lashes. "They've eased down a bit, just don't slap my ass and I should be okay." You laughed. "You'll have to remind me." Kit smirked.

It had started getting late and everyone was getting put into their cells to sleep. You and Kit had a plan to sneak out and chill in the kitchen though because you both wanted some time to yourselves alone. You were so into doing this because you actually wanted to make a move on Mr.Walker. You were a bit nervous, because you didn't know how he felt. You thought positive though because he tended to flirt back with you.

Your plan was to act like you were going to sleep early so you had acted like you were sleeping and stuffed your blankets with pillows right before they were putting people to sleep. Before they could check your room, you snuck to the kitchen and hid behind a bread slicer. They had checked the kitchen before rooms so no one was coming back to look in the kitchen. With Briarcliff being over populated and understaffed, security was not very good and did not care that much. You hear the sounds of many doors closing and being locked. You were in the clear. You then heard footsteps and realized it was just Kit.

"Hey, did you sneak out easy?" Kit asked. "Yeah, no complications, thankfully." You replied. "So, what should we do?" Kit asked. Not much you can do in an asylums kitchen. Everything was shut off, so you couldn't cook. There were no card games or any form of entertainment near. You started to get awkward and nervous so you went ahead and tried to flirt with him. "Do you ever wonder what it'd be like to have a nice fuck in here?" You asked Kit. ~Nice way of flirting, right?!~anyways..."What?" Kit laughed. "No, I haven't thought of that before, though it doesn't sound like a bad idea." Kit replied. "Wanna test that idea?..." You mumbled. "Sorry, did I hear that right?" Kit chuckled. "Yea, I said, 'do you want to test that fucking idea?'" You said in a low tone. Kit was taken aback by how aggressive you sounded. You could tell it excited him, as you watched his bulge appear. You smiled at him. He looked down to see his erection and covered it with both his hands and looked up at you with red flushed cheeks. "I- I'm so sor-" You cut Kits words off by placing your hand on his mouth. "Aw, don't apologize for being turned on.." You said. "I'll take that as a yes?" you asked. Kit nodded his head and uncovered his boner.

Kit picked you up and sat you down on a table. You started to kiss him as he put his hands around your waist and up the back of your shirt to unclasp your bra. You let him but then he tried to grab your boobs. "No, you don't get to feel that yet. Not until I let you." You snapped. "P-please, y/n." Kit groaned. "You will get what you want, when I allow it." You replied. "Now,  pull that cock out and let me make you feel good, my way." He pulled his pants and briefs off and his cock jumped from how excited he was. You pumped his hard cock as you sat on the table across from him. His moans sounded like pure pleasure to your ears. He kissed you on the neck as you gave him a handjob. You could feel that he was close but you wanted to tease him. You suddenly stopped and he gasped, needing more. "Why, did you stop? Please, I need you!" He ripped your shirt open and grabbed your boobs. You pushed him off of you. "And I thought you were gonna be a good boy for me." "My fucking mistake." You hissed. You got off the table and forced him to stand still and watch you. You then took off your skirt and panties. Jumped back onto the table and played with your self in front of him. "If you touch yourself, you get fucking nothing. You got that?" You said to Kit. He nodded and stood there as you played with yourself.

He was being good, so you went over to him and whispered in his ear, "Now fuck me." Kit then grabbed you by your waste and pushed you against the wall. He picked you up with his strong arms and fucked you against the cold brick wall. His cock hitting you perfectly. "Slower." you moaned. He obeyed and slowed down.  You then gripped his hair and said, "Good boy, now fuck me as hard as you want." Kit pounded into you, hard and fast. "UgH-" you moaned in complete pleasure and shock at how good he felt. You came on his cock. I'm gonna cum, y/n" Kit moaned. "NO, NOT YET." You yelled. You got off of him and got on your knees. "Do not cum until i say so." You then started sucking him off, tasting your juices and his pre-cum. You could tell he wasn't gonna last any longer. "Fuck, PLEASE." Kit moaned. "Cum for me, Kit." You demanded. Kit came all over your chest. "FUCK ughhhh" He moaned. He was breathing hard from how much he came. "You got what you wanted, like I said." You smiled. He took a deep breath, "Hell yeah, I did." You laughed at his response.

"Why did it take so long for us to fuck?" Kit asked. "Well, we're kinda being watched all the time." You responded. "Oh yeah, you're right. I wouldn't mind a couple of viewers though." Kit smiled at you. You laughed. "Oh fuck y/n." Kit said with a serious tone. "How are we gonna get in our cells?" ~Well fuck~