Behind the Shed (Tate Langdon)

School was so boring. The classes, the teachers, the students. The only thing you really liked about school was seeing Tate. Tate was your boyfriend. You both had so much in common, including your mutual hate for school. Tate adored you. He always held your hand in the halls. Sat with you at lunch. Put letters in your locker, just so you know he's thinking about you even if you all are not together at the moment. He was just the sweetest guy. He didn't care about anyone else. You were walking to 4th period, gym. Tate walks up behind you, grabs your hand and kissed you on the cheek. You started to blush. "Hey you, how has your day been?" Tate asked. "It's been good, it's better to see you now." You replied. Tate smiled. You and Tate had this class together. All you did was walk around the track outside. It was either walk or participate with the class in a game together. You and Tate didn't care for that so you both always just walked together.

Gym had started and everyone walked out to the field. You and Tate did what you normally do, walk around the track and talk. "Can't wait for it the be summer." You said. "Me too, then we can hang out all the time." Tate exclaimed. It's not that you guys didn't hang out a lot, you just never got to be together all the time. Tate gets into trouble a lot. He gets grounded and you never know why. You tend to ask him what he gets in trouble for but he never really responds to it. So at some point you just stopped asking. It didn't matter to you anyways, as long as he was being nice to you. "Hey, how about we sneak off somewhere.. I doubt Mr.Jones will notice." Tate implied. Which was true, he probably wouldn't notice. You and Tate were pretty invisible in the school. Neither of you very popular or bad students, so teachers didn't really pay attention to you two. Also, Mr.Jones was too busy with the kids playing touch football. You agree to Tates plan and walk off to the bike shed with him.

You two sat behind the shed and started making out. His lips so soft and warm. His hands holding onto your waist while your lips were connected. Your hands rested on his neck. You moved your hands up to his hair, tangling into his blonde locks. You paused for a moment to catch your breath. You looked down and could notice Tate was hard. You guys usually fooled around before so you didn't mind helping him out. Tate noticed you saw his boner. "Oh shit, i'm sorry." Tate felt embarrassed. You don't know why he did, you guys normally had a sexual relationship. Maybe because it was at school. "It's okay...I can help you out." You said. "Are you sure-at school?" Tate said, shocked. "Why not?" You smirked. You smashed your lips back onto his, while unbuckling his jeans. You unzipped them and started rubbing him through his boxers. Still making out with him, he started to breath heavily against your lips. "Stand up." You told Tate. He got up and leaned against the shed. You pulled his boxers down completely and got down on your knees.

You firs started by rubbing your hands on his cock. You then put your lips on it. "Oh my-" Tate cut off his sentence with a moan. "Shh, we don't want to get caught." You said. Tate tilted his head back, biting his lips. You didn't care to get anything back in return. Just tasting his cock in your mouth, satisfied you enough. You pumped Tate while sucking. His hands now tangled into your hair. "Yes, please don't stop, y/n." He moaned. His back was arching off of the wall. You reached your hands up to his torso, feeling his body. He started twitching in your mouth, ready to cum. You kept one hand on his body, rubbing his stomach. Your other hand on his cock. "Y/n, i'm gonna cum." Tate said. You nodded your head while still sucking him off. Tate came in your mouth. He pulled your hair while cumming, pulling your head off of his dick. You went back to it with a drip of cum falling off of your chin. He lowered his hand down to your chin, rubbing the cum off with his thumb. "Open." Tate whispered. You opened your mouth while Tate inserted his thumb into your mouth. You sucked on his thumb, leaving it clean. "You're so hot." Tate complimented you. He pulled his pants back up. You both sat back down and noticed it was time to start heading back to the gym. As you both snuck back on the track like nothing happened, Mr.Jones blew the whistle, signaling it was time to head back inside. Tate grabbed your hand, as you all walked back inside.