Your sisters Boyfriend (Kai Anderson)

It was Thanksgiving day and your sister was coming over. You never had really liked her that much, she was a rude person to you. Maybe she was jealous because you were clearly prettier than her. You always tried to be nice to her even if she was never the best to you. While waiting, you were sitting in the kitchen while your mom was cooking. Scrolling on your phone, looking through every ones Thanksgiving plates. Your dad was in the living room, watching football; your other siblings were outside, playing in the fall leaves. "A little help would be appreciated" Your mom said. You looked up at her and obliged. You got up and started helping her mix this concoction in the bowl. You heard some one walk in- it was your sister. You kept your attention on the mix. She walked in the kitchen and said hello, you looked over at her and she wasn't alone. She was with a man who looked like he could lift you up with one hand. He had blue hair tied into a man bun and was wearing a grey sweater with black pants. Your gaze stuck on him, you didn't realize you were staring. "y/n?" Your sister questioned with concern. You snapped out of that state. "Yeah-sorry, I didn't know you were bringing someone else." You quickly answered. "Yeah, this is my boyfriend- Kai." Your sister answered. You had no idea she had a boyfriend. You guys hadn't talked that much recently. "It's nice to meet you." You said. He smiled and lifted his hand out. You shook his hand, and smiled back. His hands felt strong. They were so much bigger than yours. You couldn't stop looking at him.

He was not cute, he was hot. He kind of intimidated you in a way. Like he could totally dominate you to do anything he wanted. You left the kitchen and went to the bathroom. You looked at yourself a realized how red your face was. You were turned on just by his little hand shake. You took a deep breath and walked back out of the bathroom. You sat down on the couch next to your dad, scrolling on your phone again to get your mind off of him. He then sat down next to you, "What a game." He spoke. You could smell the cologne he had on, he smelt so good. Your sister then sat next to him and put her hand on his thigh. You averted your attention back onto your phone.

Some time passed by and your mom called you all to the table to eat. You sat down with everyone at the table, Kai next to you. Your sister next to Kai, and everyone else. Obviously Kai wanted to get closer to you, he kept getting close to you, every opportunity he had. You all sat there eating for a little bit. Your younger siblings left to go play outside again. It was just you, Kai, your sister, and parents now. "So Kai, tell us about yourself." Your dad said. "There's not that much to me.." Kai said but then started telling us where he works and more. While he was talking you felt his hand start to grab your thigh. Your eyes got wide. You quickly calmed down so you didn't look crazy. Kai was still talking like nothing was going on. He started rising his hand high up your thigh. His hand was going a little higher than you were expecting and you panicked. "I think i'm done for now!" You blurted out. You got up real fast and headed to your old room from when you used to live there. You sat on your bed and processed what just happened. It felt good but that's your sisters boyfriend, you can't do that. You heard a knock at the door. You answered and it was Kai. "Sorry if you didn't like that." Kai apologized. You looked at him nervously, "I did." You replied. You then grabbed Kai by the collar of his sweater and kissed him. He kissed you back, his hands finding your hips. His hands then lingering to your ass. He then grabbed the door handle and closed it behind his self. He pushed you to the wall. He grabbed your neck, slightly starting to squeeze. "I bet you're so wet for me, aren't you?" Kai then reached his hand down your pants and felt your pussy through your underwear. "Aw, you're soaking through the cloth." "What a bad girl, getting wet for your sisters boyfriend." You didn't know what to say, you just whimpered at his touch. He took his hand out of your pants and got down under you. He pulled your pants and underwear down and grabbed your leg, lifting it above his shoulder. "Let me please you baby." He then started licking the insides of your thighs. Slowly starting to go up to your pussy. Once he started eating you out, You Moaned loudly and then slapped your hand onto your mouth. Another one of your hands gripping onto his hair. He then got up and pulled his pants and boxers off. His dick was so hard. He grabbed both of your legs now and had you leaned against the wall. He inserted his self into you. You grabbed onto his back. His dick felt so good. He started off slow but then sped up. You held in your moans, tears started to form at your eyes. You were at most whimpering, making noise. You heard a knock at the door. "y/n, you okay? You left the kitchen a little abruptly." You heard your mom. Kai looked you in the eyes and nodded, "I'm f-fine mom, j-just tired." You struggled to reply. You then heard your mom walk away. Kai then went back to fucking you fast and hard. You could feel yourself about to cum. Kai grabbed your chin, "Cum for me, slut." He said. You came on his dick. You were shaking, it was so good. "That a girl baby." Kai groaned. He pulled out and pushed you down to your knees. You started sucking his dick. He pushed your head back and forth. He groaned, "fuck". You focused on his tip and he came. You swallowed his cum and he smiled down at you. "That's a good fucking slut."