Where's my Room? (James Patrick March)

On your way to California, you felt tired. Ready to take the biggest nap once you checked into your hotel. Only 5 minutes left until you arrive to your designated destination. You feel yourself drifting to sleep but then feel the car jerk at a stop. Your eyes popped open out of fright. "We're here." the man driving you stated. You look up, trying to see all the way to the top of the hotel. It was so tall, you felt like you were breaking your neck. It was huge. You gather your things and open the car door. Once you get out, the man left in a flash. You slowly start to walk into the building. A wave of cold air hit your face as you walked in. No one was there. There wasn't even anyone at the front desk. You tapped your finger on the desk waiting. You noticed a bell so you rang it one time. Maybe 5 seconds later, a tall woman in a blue dress appears. "Liz is the name. What's yours?" She asked. "um, it's y/n....l/n." Liz ran her finger through the thick book. She stops on what I assume is my name and says, "Ah yes, ms. l/n....room 52." She grabs a key and hands it to me. "Need me to show you to your room?" Liz asked. You shook your head no, "I think I can find it, thanks."

You walked through the eerie, dark halls of the retro hotel. You find yourself roaming these halls for almost 7 minutes. You should've let Liz show you to your room. "Where is my damn room?" you said out loud, frustrated. You've passed by the same ice machine 6 times. "FUCK!" you yelled. You collapsed on the floor and just sat there, your back leaning on the wall. Sitting there to take a moment and relax, you feel a cold hand touch you on your shoulder. You jump up. "Sorry to frighten you dear..." A man with a pencil mustache, dark hair, and monotone voice said. "I see you are visibly upset and thought I could help with whatever you are frustrated with." You look at the man, and don't know what to say. He is visibly polite and nice fitted...but something feels off. "I-I just can't find my room." You tell him. "What's your room number?" You showed him your key, "Room 52." "This way." He started walking and you followed. Turns out, you were in the wrong floor. You took your key and opened the door. "Thank you..." "March, James" He interrupted you, telling his name. "Thank you, James. I really appreciate it." "Do you mind if I ask your name?" He asked you. "y/n" you replied with a smile. "Well, it was lovely meeting you y/n." You nodded and walked into your room. Just when you were about to close the door, he was gone. You didn't think anything of it and laid on the bed.

You seemed to have fallen asleep and woke up to a sudden noise. You sat up, nothing and no one was in the room. You decided to scroll on your phone to get your mind off of the abrupt noise. "What's that?" A deep voice from the other side of the room appeared. You looked up from your phone, your heart pounding. It was James. "Um? Excuse me...can you please leave." You shyly asked. "Trust me, with the kind of people in this hotel, you won't want to be alone dear." James claimed. Taken aback by his statement, you slowly tried to cover yourself. You were only in a loose bra and some sleeping shorts. "Don't be afraid, i'm not going to harm you like the others." He walked towards you slowly. "Get up." Scared of what the consequence could be, you got up. Exposing yourself in the little clothes you were wearing. "Come to the bathroom darling." You gave him a confused look but followed him. You were in the small bathroom with James. He took off his jacket. Just in a white button up and his dress pants. "Jump up on the sink." You did so and started to understand where this was going. You didn't mind. His physique was very appealing. Starting to go along with him, you reached your arms out and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to you. He looked at you in a slightly menacing way. He grabbed you by your throat. "Don't touch me." He commanded. A little scared, you nodded your head. Still holding you by your neck, he kissed you. Turning into making out and you started to slip your hand down to his bulge. He backed up, looked at you for a second, then slapped you. "I told you not to touch me." Holding your face, a tear rolling down. "I'm sorry sir." you apologized. He put his hand on your cheek where he had slapped you. He rubbed it, "You'll be fine." He then scooted you closer to him, still on the sink. He then started pulling down your shorts. After doing that, he pulled his pants off. You could see his boner through his underwear.

He was ready to just fuck you right there. He then pulled your panties off and exposed your wet mess. He moved a finger there. Rubbing your clit. You moaned. "Not like I need to do much to get you ready for me." He grinned. He took his underwear off, his dick bouncing out. It was BIG. You thought you were gonna cum just from the site. He took his cock and started teasing it around your pussy. Just slowly sliding it across your folds. You were whimpering. "shhh, be a good girl and you'll get what you want." He whispered. When you least expected it, he slid into you. You gasped. He grabbed your neck again and started pounding his self into you. He was grunting loudly with every hit into your spot. You were a moaning mess. "Oh James." You moaned his name and grabbed onto his back for support. He squeezed a little onto your neck. He felt so good. Hitting right were you needed it. "Are you going to cum already?" He grabbed a knife from nowhere and pulled it up to your cheek. Slicing a little bit into your skin, drawing a small amount of blood. You winced. Don't cum yet. He started to slow down. He licked the blood from your cheek.

He pulled out of you and cut through your bra with one go. Your bra popped off and he licked in between your breasts. Your head whipped back in pleasure. He licked all the way from there, up to your chin. You made eye contact and he kissed you again. Then grabbing the bottom of your thighs, pulling you to slide on to his cock again. He started going fast. You were on the edge and ready to let go. "Can I please cum?" You moaned. "Yes, cum." You released while he was still fucking you. He slowed as you were coming down from your orgasm. Your head tilted into his chest. "Fuck.." you moaned. You hadn't came like that in a long time.

Looks like fucking on the sink was pretty convenient. "You got what you wanted darling." He pulled his pants up. He didn't seem to care to finish, as long as you came, it was fine. "Just wanted to make you feel better after not being able to find your room." He smirked. You hopped off the sink and went turned to open the shower curtain, when you turned back to look at James, he was gone.