Daddy(Peter Maximoff)

!SMUT!

You were a friend of Peters. When you had first met him, you had no idea who he really was but that's what made him like you. He knew you weren't his friend because he was quicksilver. He knew you were his friend because he was Peter. You had developed secret feelings for Peter but never expressed them. You felt he was way too good for you, with his popularity of being a super hero. He always made time to hang out with you though. You guys actually had plans for tonight. Peter had asked you to come over so you could help him clean up his place a bit. You always liked time with Peter so of course, you were going.

On your way to Peters house, you picked up some candles for his room. You're helping him clean so you want to help him make it smell nice too...not that his room smelt awful...

You rang the doorbell and not even two seconds pass by, Peter was there. He really was QUICK. ~ah yes, corny jokes~ "Hey y/n, what you got there?" Peter questioned. "Just some candles to make your room more homey." You replied. "Oh, those could be great for later.." Peter trailed off. "Anyways, come in." You follow him to his basement and it was a complete mess. This was gonna take you hours. With him having his ability, might not take that long, to be honest. Just help him with a few things and it should be okay.

You and Peter start making his bed after being done with quite some, time consuming, cleaning. Once you guys finished with that, Peter collapsed on his bed like he did most of the work. What he mostly did was talk while you folded his clothes. You listened to him though, his stories of the missions he goes on. You then laid next to Peter, you were actually exhausted. Peter then started talking about another mission. His eyes lit up whenever he talked about his stories. You thought he looked cute while talking and took a risk. You kissed him. He kissed you back to your surprise. He then cut the kiss off and grabbed your face. "This is gonna go one way hun, and that's definitely my way." Peter grinned at you. He went from cute to so fucking sexy real fast.

"That makes you wet, doesn't it?" You looked down as Peter put his hand in your pants, touching your wetness through your panties. You blushed at his words, you had gotten so wet for him in just a matter of seconds. "Aw, you're so wet and I haven't even done anything yet....you slut." Peter said. "That makes you feel bad, doesn't it? How easily daddy can get you turned on." You whimpered as he slipped a finger inside you. "Shhhh slut, daddy hasn't even gotten to the best part yet." Peter shushed you. He then started kissing you're neck and inserted a second finger. He then started to pump, fast. Out of shock you grabbed his strong arm, in hopes you could get a grip of yourself.

"Tell daddy how it feels slut." Peter demanded. "It-it feels so good, d-daddy." you moaned. You had never called anyone daddy before but it felt appropriate. His touch truly felt so good. "Good girl...daddy isn't ready for you to cum yet though." Peter said. You were close though, you didn't know how you were gonna stay together for longer. Peter looked at the expression in your face and could tell you were ready to cum. "How are you already, ready to cum, you slut. You're a virgin aren't you?" Peter asked. You got nervous and looked away, it was true. "Aw, you innocent little thing...that must be embarrassing, how quick you are to cum." Peter mocked. You looked away in embarrassment. "No, look me right in my eyes, and tell me you're not a virgin." Peter grabbed your face and took his hand out of you. "I'm not gonna keep going if you don't speak up, slut." Peter darkened his voice. You needed his touch again so you whispered, "yes..." "What was that?" Peter asked, even though he definitely heard you. "Yes, Peter, i'm a virgin!" You said louder. He grabbed your neck and said, "That's not my fucking name." "Apologize and say my name, the right way." "I'm sorry daddy.." You muttered. "That's a fucking good little slut." He then plunged two fingers back into you. "GaUH-" You moaned. Peter smiled at your face. He knew he was good at what he was doing.

Peter started going faster and you couldn't hold it in any more. You came all over his fingers. "Aw, is that the first time you ever came?" Peter mocked you then licked his fingers. You looked down at yourself, trying to avoid eye contact. He laughed. "Aw, what an innocent little slut." He then got up and grabbed you towel in the flash of a second. "Here, clean yourself up." You looked up at him and took the towel and walked to the bathroom. "Well fuck, we JUST made this bed and now i'm gonna need you to clean your mess up after that shower. Daddy can't sleep on soaked sheets." Peter yelled.

After your shower, you come back to the room and the sheets are gone. "I took care of it, might be the most i've done today." Peter laughed. "No, that definitely isn't the most you've done today..." You looked at him and smiled.