2. Informing More

Harry Edward Styles

I punch my pillow along with the alarm clock. I hated that little devil. I turned around on to my stomach and continued to sleep. The peace!

"Harry, love wake up" I heard my mum call me "Why?" I mumble.."I don't have anything today..its my day off" I continued to mumble "I am aware of that. I woke you up because Kate called me up. She said that Callie wanted you and Louis to go over there. Seemed important" she tells me and walked to the door "So, do wake up"

"What will be so important in the morning?" I ask as I slowly sat up on my bed "I don't know. She didn't tell me. Be downstairs for breakfast soon" she says and then left the room

I may have not mentioned but my mum pulled the curtains. The sun was too bright today. I grumbled a little and then got out of the bed and walked slowly for a refreshing shower. I switched on the shower and stood under it to wake myself up better. What in the world would Callie want to say in the morning.

I covered myself, waist below, with my towel and got out and stood in shock

"What are you doing here?" I saw Louis sitting on my bed

"I came to visit you" he answers "More like you want to go with me to see Callie" I say and took my t-shirt from the cupboard

"Maybe...do you have any idea what it might be about?" he asks me, he lay on my bed

"Well, she's your girlfriend, not mine" I reply as I put on my boxers.

He sat up on the bed "Very Funny"he gave me emotionless face and I laugh

"Well from what I recall, she had a date with Jacob. That must have been two nights back" I put on my skinny jeans and settled my t-shirt. I checked my hair and settled it so that it looks neat "She went on a date?" I heard him ask "Well, she went with her boyfriend for a date. What's so wrong with that?" I put on my watch.

Louis sat there emotionless, he wanted to scream out and punch my pillows. He stood up, quietly and walked to the window. I took the opportunity to do my bed. I put the pillows in it's place and folded my quilt to the edge of the bed. After I was done with that, I walked over to Louis and placed my hand on his shoulder "Come on now, lets eat something and head over to her place, yeah?" he nods and the two of us walk out of my room and go downstrairs to the dinning room and sat down at the to have breakfast.

We had a our pancakes and drank our morning tea and got up from the table and made way to my car. Louis sat in the passenger seat and I  got into the driver's seat and started the car.

Callie's house from my place was a solid fifteen minute drive. That's all.

Louis was not in a very good mood, he just kept looking outside and spoke nothing. I didn't force him to speak either. He usually is a very bubbly and funny person but he becomes all moody when Callie gets a new boyfriend.

"Louis, please don't be like this in front of her"

"You don't have to tell me what I need to do, Harry" he snaps, I nod and continued to drive and in the next ten minutes, we reached Callie's house. I parked the car and then the two of us got out and walked to the door. I rang the bell and we waited for the door to open.

I heard footsteps and the door opened and Dani was standing there "Oh hey guys! We've been waiting for you" she welcomes us in

We walk inside and walk into the kitchen 

"Where is she?" Louis asks

"Upstairs in her room" Dani points her finger up to indicate her room. "We'll go meet her" Louis replies and ran towards the stairs. I was about to follow Louis when Dani stopped me "Just to warn you...She is super high and just handle Louis when he gets the news"