Author's Note & Thank You

Origin of Idea : January 2015
Official Start: 07 May 2015
Official End: 24 & 25 December 2015

Almost over a year ago, I decided to write a story. A Christmas Story and with little help from my good friends, it reached a level I did not expect.

The Wedding Breakers is one of my big projects, it came in like an idea that pops in before you close your eyes to sleep or get under a shower. I had read several Fanfictions and some were just my favourites. I wanted to write a Fanfiction where things were a bit different and that the characters often shown as the dark and cold hearted play a warm hearted role.

However, This is a note to the readers of this book.

Since the very first day, you guys have been supporting me and the book. It's just so amazing to know that there are people to read my work which isn't top class or bestseller.

A simple thank you may never be enough for your support.

I have to admit that I take time to update. I have reasons for them. It might those days when you do not get inspired to write or it might be because I maybe writing another book which rarely even works.

This is my second complete book that I'm extremely happy with and I hope you guys liked as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Just to put you guys out of your misery, I am trying to work on a sequel for this book because come on, do you really think I would leave the two of them apart?

As you know, I'm a university student and I have bazillion number of things to do so I might take time, so be patient and you might be notified soon. It might take me a while to come up with the sequel so yeah....um I'm not giving a good speech here.

The Q&A will be up soon, hopefully. They're taking really long to come up with an answer.

Note: do not remove the book from your library ( if it is in the library) because I will be posting the answers and you will be notified via this book about the sequel.

Anyway, this Christmas, this book of mine is your Christmas gift. (I wish it were hard copy or something.). It's the least I could do for all the support you've given me.

Share the book around to your friends who might enjoy it and you can send in your edit works for this book via g+ or Twitter and I shall have them posted on my social medias. It could be covers or even your favourite quote from any of the chapters.

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+ and Pinterest.

See you soon! And Thank you so much!

Also, Merry Christmas!!!

~Sapphire Castle (xoxo)