40. Evan Horan

Harry Edward Styles

"Harry all we are asking is why did you just barge in?!" My mum yelled.

I was sitting on a dining chair in front of my mother and my father like a ten year old. I had no answer to any of their questions.

Five days ago, my best friend and I wrecked our best friend's wedding by bringing the truth out to everyone. I never saw Callie since that day and Louis managed to be inside his house and not talk to anyone.

"Harry, I asked you a question!"

"I don't have an answers for any of your questions, mother. We did it because we felt it was right to do so." I got up from my chair and turned to walk to the stairs.

"I'm not done with you Harry. " I stop and turn around. "I thought we raised you better. If you really wanted to do what you did, you could have done in better way." Mum walked towards me.

"And you think we did not try that?" I looked at her. "We tried, mum but you know how money and power works. He knew it was a bad idea if he continued to have an affair apart from Callie. Instead of admitting his mistake he brought Louis' feelings in between." I explained.

"He backed out, mother. He wanted Callie to be happy and all this happened because of Jacob. We wanted to be quiet or sophisticated or whatever it is, he forced us to do that and what he did with Kylie also wasn't right. Ignoring her and using her was not right." I decided not to go up to my room. I walked to where I left my coat by the main door.

"I know what we did was done in a wrong manner but there was no other option." I wore my coat and opened the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Just over to Louis'" I reply and walked out of my house.

Louis wasn't himself after that day. He was more silent and to avoid all the questions his mother would ask him, he decided to come back to his house. All he did was go for work and then come back here and sleep or call me over.

I realised that staying at my house would mean more questions that I wouldn't want to answer.

I knocked on the door, he opened the door and I walked into the house.

"When did you come back from work?" He asked me. "Got off early and I had another questions round with mum and dad." I plopped on the couch and sighed.

"I'm sorry that you're going through this." He says and sits on the other couch.

"You would have to got through something similar if you stayed at your place." I tell him, he nodded his head.

"Is it alright if I stayed here?"

"Sure, I'm anyway lonely and having some company would help." He smiled.

---

Calliope Jane Edwards

My room was a mess.

My phone battery was dead and missing.

I, myself was in a mess.

I haven't left my room for five days now. I did not want to see anyone except for my mother. From what I've been hearing, Jacob has been calling to apologise but there was nothing that would change what happened five days ago.

Sophia, Greg and Liam handled the guests and all the plans that got cancelled.

If Jacob and I got married five days ago, today I would flying away for my honeymoon. My dream wedding, my dream reception all came down just because of a lie I was blindly believing. All I expected from life was a partner who would not cheat and was true, and every time, I got a cheat.