22. Silver Snowflakes.

Calliope Jane Edwards

Headache.

Oh this bad headache!

What did I have to have such a bad headache!?

I squeeze my eyes more tight because I was disturbed with some strong light. I wanted to go back into that deep sleep I was in but my headache decided otherwise and I was forced to open my eyes.

"Quite a struggle you had there with your eyes." I heard Louis chuckle.

So I made it here?

I adjust my eyes to the bright sunlight pouring into his room and then saw him sit beside me on the bed.

"Morning." I greet him.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas." He smiled.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas." I say as I slowly massaged my temples with my hands.

"Here, got you some tea with lemon in it. Should help the headache." Louis said as he handed me a tea cup.

"How hard was I drunk last night?" I ask him as I slowly sat up on his bed and took the cup from him. "I've seen worse but you were pretty drunk." He chuckled as he replied.

"Did I do or say anything inappropriate?" I ask again, he shook his head to say no. I nod and took a sip of my tea.

I couldn't recollect anything much after I came here but I did have a small argument with Jacob before I came here.

As I continued to drink my tea when Louis' phone rang. He picked up the call with a smile.

"Merry Christmas Ms. Edwards!" Louis greeted my mother. My mum! Oh no the lunch today!

"Sure, she'll be there soon and I will inform what you just said." He replied.

"See you in the afternoon." He said and then kept the phone aside.

He looked at me and then the cup. "I suppose you were to drink that and not concentrate on my conversation." He sternly spoke. My eyes went back to my cup and drank it without looking at him, I heard him chuckle.

"Once you're done with tea, I'll drive you home." he told me. "Then all of us will meet you at your place in the afternoon." I nod and continue drinking my tea. Even if I told him that I would manage, we would end up in argument and I wasn't up for a disagreement on Christmas Day.

"Oh, your mum also said that Niall and family will be here for New Year and not for today." He informed me as he got up from the bed and walked to the door.

Great! Niall is rarely here for Christmas and I really hoped he would come. New Year's Eve is far away! Yes, I did not mention of him and Kathleen go back to Ireland but they had to go because of Niall's work and Kathleen's work. However, Niall did promise me that he would be here for over a month before the wedding.

I finished drinking my cup of tea, I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom to just was my face. I got a shock for a second, my face was a mess! Yet he didn't mention anything.

I splashed water on my face and tried to remove as much of the make up I could. I wiped my face with the soft towel that was neatly folded by the side.

I took the cup that I left on the nightstand and then walked out of the room. I walk down the stairs and then towards the kitchen, from where I could hear laughter.

I slowly walked in without trying to disturbing anybody in there but, I was so wrong..

"Merry Christmas Callie Darling!" I heard Jay, Louis' mum wish me. "Merry Christmas, to you too" I turn to wish her in return. I placed the cup by the sink and turned to the dining table. Daisy and Phoebe got up from their chairs and ran up to me and hugged me.