two

"Hey Freds" I said, walking past him.
He had his phone held up to his ear and shushed me with his finger.
"What?" I mouthed.
"It's Karen" He whispered.
"What does she want?" I whispered back.
"Drugs, shes at a party" He explained, rolling his eyes.
I shook my head in sympathy, and headed into the pub.

I strolled inside, and looked around, confused. Where the fuck was everyone? Effy, Katie, Emily, Naomi, Pandora, Cook and JJ all sat around a little table, but what happened to Cook inviting the whole college like he said he did?

"Hey.." I greeted, walking up to the group and taking a seat.
"You took your time Kal" Cook replied, looking a little annoyed.

He had cake crumbs all around his mouth and on his fingers, and a drenched shirt.

"Yeah sorry, I got held up...the fucks happened to you?" I asked.
He looked down at his t-shirt and pointed to each stain.
"Cake, cake, beer...oh and that's where a bit of Pandora's vomit splashed on me"

My jaw dropped a little, and I stared round at everyone, not sure wether to be disgusted or confused. Pandora still looked pale, and had to gulp every now and then to keep the vomit down.

Cook was sitting close next to Effy, and everyone had the same blank expression on their faces.

"Basically, the party's shit, according to everyone here" He shrugged, looking a little disappointed.
His feelings almost reflected onto me.
"Well..Karen's apparently at a party. Let's crash it?" I suggested.

I knew Freddie would disagree with this, but I wanted to cheer Cook up. His face immediately lifted, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out. The others followed as we made it outside, and Freddie stared at us, a little confused.

"What's all this?" He asked, frowning at us.
"Erm.." I replied, trying to think of an answer.
Cook answered for me.
"This is us going to crash your sisters party Freds" Cook smiled, zipping up his jacket and walking ahed.
"Wait what?" Freddie said, trying to catch up.
"Your sisters party!"
"Kal!" Freddie hissed.
"Sorry" I mouthed.
"Anyway, it's my sisters friends party! It's invite only, we can't go"
"That's what you think Freddie, but you can do anything if you put your mind to it! Ain't that right J?" Cook grinned.

JJ nodded a little, not wanting to be caught in the middle. Freddie clenched his jaw, knowing he wouldn't get the best of Cook. I mean, he's Cook! What he says goes, pretty much.

-

We made it to a pier, where a bouncer stood, and a building- probably containing the party- was. The bouncer looked pretty rude, grimacing at us as we walked up. Well... grimacing at Cook. He however, didn't have a care in the world, marching straight past the irritated man.

"Oi!" The man shouted, shoving Cook back into the rest of us.
"What the fu- what's the problem?" Cook asked, holding his hands out and furrowing his brow.
"Not coming in" The bouncer hissed, keeping a straight face.
"I told you it was invite only" Freddie muttered, staring at the floor. Our faces all burned with embarrassment.

"Why?" Cook quizzed, ignoring Freddie.
"Private party. Plus underage. Plus don't like the look of you. Not coming in" The bouncer hissed once again.
"Listen to me robot, can you just fucking let us in" Cook cursed, trying to get past again.
He was pushed away like before.

"Push me again and watch what fucking happens you-"
"Cook!" I said, grabbing his collar and pulling him backwards. He stared the bouncer down, but eventually averted his eyes and instead looked down at me.
"Calm the fuck down" I warned.
"Kals right" Freddie agreed. "You'll get your fucking head kicked in here"