four

COOK:
Wanna hang with
us today?

ME:
did effy not tell u

COOK:
tell me what

ME:
pandas invited us to
a pj party

COOK:
cool, see u there

ME
unless u have a minge ur
not on the invite list mate

COOK:
fucks sake

-

Pandora invited me to her pyjama party, probably because we've all become friends after Cooks party and Thomas's weed predicament. Sucks though, I don't think Thomas will be back after his Mom found us all in his flat, and sent him back to the Congo. We only knew him for about a day, but it feels like someone in the group is missing.

I walked up to Pandora's house, hoping I got the right address. I brought a random bottle of wine that Liv had bought for me. I knocked on the door, and looked to the side of me, seeing a random man appear there.

"Oh! Can I help you..?" I said, awkwardly.
The man folded his arms and looked me up and down, focusing on the alcohol in my hand.
"No, as you were" He replied, walking back to his front garden. He stood up on a ladder, and started trimming a bush, glancing down at me. I frowned at him.
"Creep" I muttered.

"Hey!" Emily said, walking up to me. Naomi was close behind, holding some drinks too.
"Hey guys" I greeted, before ringing the doorbell once again.
"This is a little weird, i've never been to a pajama party before" Emily said.
"Same" I responded.
"I dunno why she invited me anyway, I hardly know her" Naomi shrugged.
"I..I asked her to" Emily admitted.
"I thought we sorted this out..." Naomi said.
"No I didn't mean...well it doesn't hurt to get to know eachother! We in the same class! We're gonna be hanging out for the next two years"
"Are you gonna tell people you're gay anytime soon?" Naomi asked.
I bit my lip, wondering if I should be listening to this conversation. I willed Pandora to open the fucking door.

"What? I'm not! I'm not gay!" Emily defended.
"Look, let's just talk later ok?" She said.
I felt awkward, and willed Panda to hurry the fuck up and open the door.

Suddenly, my prayers were answered. It wasn't Pandora though, it was her... mom? She opened the door and frowned at the alcohol in our hands, before Pandora pushed past her and grabbed them, tossing them into the neighbors bushes.
"Panda- hey!" I exclaimed, before Pandora tugged Ems, Naomi and I inside.

"Mum, this is Emily, Naomi and Kalani!" Pandora exclaimed. She was flapping her hands wildly, and jumping up and down, clearly a bit too excited. I don't think Pandas used to having this many friends.
Or any friends at all.

"Hello" I greeted, while Pandora's mom shook my hand firmly.
"Hello! Oh it's so great to finally meet you all, until now I thought Pandora was making you all up!" Angela, Pandora's mom expressed.

I gave an awkward laugh and looked over at Naoms who raised her brows.
"So, how do you all know Pandora?"

Panda stepped in, answering for us.
"Well, Ems and Naomi are real good friends, and now they like me as well! And Kal is best friends with the boys, so we-" She stopped in her tracks, and clamped her hand over her mouth.
I looked around at the others, confused.

"B-boys?" Pandas mom said, widening her eyes.
"Yeah?" I replied, frowning.
"But-"
"Let's go and finish the brownies" Pandora quickly gabbled, grabbing her moms wrist.