Chapter 35

Author's note

180k readers... Woohoo I mean common isn't it awesome... But I am greedy okay. So plz plz share the story as much as you can and make it 200k soon.

One more thing, my sister is coming from her in-laws to stay with us for a month I guess. It's the first time she is coming after marriage so I will be busy with her... She is coming on "July 5" so during that time I might not publish regularly or at all so plz spare me with it...

As for now let's enjoy the chapter...

The chapter (longggg chanpter ahead)

It's 8.30 am, the sun is bright but not hurtful, the cold morning air is flowing slowly, the weather of Kasumi is " sweet cold" not very much cold or not very less cold. In Malhotra's farmhouse, two sweethearts are sleeping cuddling each other, without any worries, without any sense of discomfort, without any hesitation.

Manik open his eyes slowly and saw the most beautiful person beside him.

Manik -(in mind) ayapaa! You really make her beautiful. Look at her so stunning, so gorgeous, so cute and so sexy. How can someone be so perfect? Her beautiful eyes! when she looks at me omygod, I fall for that eyes every single time, her lips! I so want to kiss her lips all the time. Heheee...manik pagal hogaya he Tu, Nandini ke liye. I am sounding like a 20yr kid.. Shit man...namdini what are you doing to me? Never ever felt this before.

He is thinking all of that when he chuckles his thoughts and get up.

Manik - it's 8.30, let her sleep for sometime. Bacho ko pehele utha deta hnu fir nandini ko uthaunga.

He walks outside towards the kid's room. And saw his bundle of joys are sleeping cutely..

Krish's mouth is open and his hands and legs are wide open .while kriya is sleeping on her back while her hands are in very uncomfortable position..

Manik - bilkul apne mumma per gaye hen dono... Krishu , kriyu wake up babies.

Manik went towards kriya first and wake her up , she rubs her eyes and get up...

Manik - princess, is your hand fine?

Kriya - huuu..han it's fine.

Manik - okay good...uth jao chalo..

Manik -oyeee sardarji , uthiye aap

Krish - dadaa, 5mints more plzz

Manik - nehi nehi uthoo uthoo...bilkul nehi...

After 200 bahanas krish finally woke up..

Manik - chalo ajoo..look at kriyu she woke up even brush her teeth...

Krish - yaah yeah..

Manik - chal tu bhi chal

Krish look at kriya with an angry look

While kriya laughs at him..

After fresh n up manik along with the kids went towards the dining area.

Manik - ynha betho, me breakfast lata hnu...

Kriyu - dadaa, where is mamaa?

Krish- haan... And aap ko kya banana ata he? ( savage beta he iska)

Manik - princess mumma ki health thoda weak he so she is sleeping... Or tu... Tere omlet se acha banaunga ruk jaa..

Krish - mujhe mumma chahiye...