Chapter 18

Nandini is sleeping peacefully unaware of her sorrounding scenario, she is hugging her teady bear and a cute little smile is in her face, when some realisation pop up in her head... She is not in her house, she is married, she doesn't have a teady bear here and Krish and Kriya are not this big teady bears.... She open her eyes suddenly and look at the thing she is hugging, well it's not a thing, it's a "jita jagta human being" the great manik the malhotra, who is surprisingly looking at her constantly when finally Nandu realise....

Nandu - ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Manik - ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Manik - what the hell?

Nandu - you tell me what the hell is this?

They both stand in a second...

Nandu - Mr. Malhotra! What the hell is your intentions?

Manik - my intentions? Really... Ooo common... You were the one who is hugging me!

Nandu - shut up OK.. I am not... You are holding me tight...

Manik - nandini... Enough! Mujhe or koi kaam nehi he kya? Tumko hug karu? Really....

Nandu - apke harkato se to wohi lagta he ki aapko koi kaam hi nehi he...

Manik - shut up... Tum samjh ti kya ho apne.... (before he could speak his phone buzz)

Manik irritatingly pick up his phone..

Manik - hello!... What?... Mukti.... Omygod.... I am coming... Just calm down...

Nandu - what happen?... Is mukti OK?... Should I come?

Manik - none of your business!... Stay away...

Nandu - but...

Manik - take care of the kids.... That's why you are here!... Got it...

And then he went out....

Nandu - idiot, stupid, arrogant, jerk, nonsense manik malhotra!

She then go downstairs and saw the kids are playing in the hall...

Nandu - bacho, aap loog kaab uthe, or mujhe kyun nehi uthaya...

Krish - nanduuuu... Good morning!...

He ran to her and hug her legs...

Nandu - oleee mela bacha.... (she carry him and hug him)

Kriya too wish her good morning..

Nandu - aap dono ne brusy ki?

Kids - no...

Nandu - why...? Bad manners... OK chalo aaj Nandu apko ready karegi for school...

Kids - yayiiiii....

Nandu then took the kids to bathroom and make them brush... And prepare the water for bath...

Now both the kids are inside the bathtob and Nandu is cleaning there hair...

Nandu - kids aap se eek baat puchu?

Kriya - do baat pucho Nandu...

Nandu smile...

Nandu - do u know mukti?

Krish - muksss... Han we know muks...

Kriya - wo papa ki BFF he... Or mama ki bhi...

Nandu - achaa... Or kya pata he...

Krish - muks is really pretty... And she also bring chocolate for us...

Nandu - achaa so that's why she is pretty han Krish!