Chapter 16

In the malhotra house

Nandu is sitting near the window and reading a book but her concentration is somewhere else...

Nandu pov - what am I thinking? Kyun nehi roka unhe kiss karne se?... Ooo Nandu... You stupid that was not a kiss... That was just a way of shutting me down... But ese kon karta hei, he could say that also to shut up... But no he had to do that.. But Nandu Teri bhi galati thi na yaar pehele explation to sunleti... But no tujhe to baas bakwash hi karna hota he... Cabir was right I shouldn't allowed to talk to people why I am angry... What to do now? How am I gonna look at his face?... Ayapaa! Why you have to do all of this when you know how stupid I am.... You don't love me or what ayapaa? 🤔....

Nandu... Nandu...

Nandu - areee krishu baby.... What happen? Don't run....

Krish - look mene kyaa paint kiya he...

Nandu - paint... Waaoo.. Show me show me....

Krish - dekho......

Nandu saw the painting... There is one man, one women standing together and they are holding two kids in their hand and there is a girl beside the man...

Nandu - kriii baby... Batao kon kon he saab...

Krish - this is papa,this is mama, this is krish, this is kriya...

Nandu - and who is this? (pointing at the girl)

Krish - ooo Nandu.... This is Nandu!...

Nandu was socked for a moment... She is confused how to explain this to him... And whether she should explain or not... But latter she realise its better not to explain...

Nandu - waooo this is so lovely picture krishu.... Thank you....

(she kissed his cheek)

Krish - thank you Nandu... (he hugs her)...

Nandu is now cuddling krish and sitting near the window and he is in her lap...

Nandu - krishh... Can I eat you?....

Krish - hawwwww.... No....

Nandu - plzz plzzz thoda sa....

Krish - ni na...

Nandu - but you are so yummy so cute.... (this is me... I want to eat all the babies in the world beciz they are cute)

Krish - but Nandu.... Ni na...

Nandu hugs him tight and kissed him cutely...

Nandu - my personal cuty pie... By the way where is kriya?

Krish - in the room...

Nandu - chalo let's see kya kar rahi wo?

Nandu and krish went towards kriya room... While kriya is busy doing her homework...

Nandu - good evening kri...

Kriya - nanduuuu....

Nandu - wooo wooo... Itna excitement... Kya hogaya?

Kriya - do u know humare school me annual function he... And teacher asked me to sing...

Nandu - waooo kriyuuu.... 😘😘😘😘😘😘 Sweetheart congratulations....

Kriya - thank you....

She then hug Nandu... And krish too join them... The 3 of them hugging each other....

Nandu pov - I love these kids.... How will I am gonna live them after 1 Yr... Ayapaa! Plzzz keep them safe always....

Now 3 of them having masti time with each other... Pillow fights are going on......