chapter 36

IMPORTANT TALK IN THE END PLZZ READ... SORRY FOR BEING LATE....AGAIN!

Nandini - Kabir! (Pov)

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Kabir's picture in that room. She was not able to understand anything, is it all real? Or is she dreaming? She just could not believe her eyes. Kabir is Manik's friend then why he never told her? Why he kept this a secret? She thought Kabir was her best friend but he didn't even consider him as a "friend" how can he do that? How can Kabir do this to her? Was he actually in so much pain that he couldn't express his feelings? Or was he just didn't want to talk about it?

Nandini is blank, she was looking at the pictures without blinking her eyes while manik holds her palm. Nandini look at him with zero expression

Manik - yeh hum the "fab 5 " "Manik"," Mukti", "Aliya", Dhruv", Kabir". You know we were so close we were like family more than family they were my " home". But just because of me I lost them nandini, it's all because of me, I should keep alliya happy, I was so busy with my career I didn't give her enough time. She and Dhruv were close friends so in the time of need and vulnerability they did what they did r8.

Nandini - Are you out of your mind manik? Plzz relaxes manik, take a grip of yourself. Let's go from here garden per Chalte hen.

She holds his hands and moves towards the door.

They were now sitting in the garden both holding each other's hand.

Nandu - Manik, how can you even think that it's your fault? It's not manik, it's totally not. I mean if aliya was not happy with you she should have told you that if she wanted Dhruv then they could have easily been together legally because I am sure if aliya told you before then aap apni marzi se usse uss rishte se ajad karte, isn't it? To ye jo bhi hua between aliya, Dhruv, and you it's all their fault. But yeah about "cabir" it's your fault. You trusted the wrong friend however manik I know cabir kabhi aapse nafrat nehi karta hoga, I mean wo gussa hoga but nafrat nehi karta hoga...

Manik- Are you sure?

Nandu- han manik, I am sure... Actually manik I need to confess something

Manik - hmmm bolo

Nandu - actually...wo.... Ca.....

Before she could say anything manik's phone rang

Manik - it's mukti... Nandini I need to answer this... Excuse me!

Nandu - (smile faintly) hmmm

Manik went a little far to answer the call here Nandini is feeling all kinds of emotions altogether... She holds her phone and dial cabir's no.

Cabir - yeasssss! Nancy Meri Jaan...

Nandu couldn't say anything and burst out crying...

Cabir -nandini... what's wrong? Are you okay? What happens? Is manik okay? The kids? Nandu plz kuch bol...

Nandu - cabir...i... I love him

Cabir - it's a good thing then nandini... Ro kyun rahi he...

Nandu - I am afraid cabir... I might hurt him... I might betray him... He will not able to handle another heartbreak

Cabir - nandu! Relax... Tu nandini he... Tu kisiko dhoka dena to chod iske baare me soch bhi nehi sakti...ye tujhe bhi pata he aur mujhe bhi... Aur pyar karti he to daar maat

Nandu - tujhse kuch puchu?

Cabir - haan puch

Nandu - kya tu tere past ko bhul payega? Will you be able to move on?

Cabir - nandu! Me mere past ko bhul chuka... Per kuch wounds kabhi heal nehi hote.

Nandu - kosis to kaar...khud ko mauka de... Dusro ko bhi mauka de...

Cabir - nandu...mujhe pata he tu kya bolna chahti he per plzz maat bol... Aabhi tu uska sath de... Usse zarurat he teri... Hum baad me baat karenge.

Nandu -okay! Per kabir...i am always there for you...yaad rakhna...

Cabir - I know... Aab jaa

Nandu -hmmm

Here manik also finish his call and came back...

Nandu - thand pad rahi he andar chale

Manik -han chalo...

Near nandini's bedroom

Manik -okay bye...

Nandu - good night..

Manik - good night.... Sweet dreams...

Nandu -hmmm sweet dreams...

But..  No one is going anywhere both are standing there looking at the floor...

Nandu - actually.... You wanna sleep here?

Manik - is it okay?

Nandu - if it's okay with you...

Manik - fine...

Then both of them went inside the room hug each other and sleep peacefully...

Nandu - (in mind) I love you manik... I will never let you down...

Manik - (in mind) thank you nandini... I can finally sleep in peace.

Writer talk

Hello, guys! I am sorry sorry sorry sorry...so so so sorry...I know I am late... Some of you must have forgotten the story only...I know it's my mistake... But guys we all are growing up, I have a job now. I am a freelance writer now! I am doing what I love the most so I am busy most of the time then life happens guys... I know it will look like excuses but trust me I am trying very hard to write something here... Tell me if you miss the story... And I have a new story idea... Let me know if you want to know about it...