chapter 37

(THE COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS TOO LOW SO I AM KIND OF NOT FEELING MOTIVATED TO WRITE...TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY OR NOT)

Manik pov

Manik Malhotra fir se  Pyar hogaya he? Wo Bhi Nandini se? Kya Hoga terra manik? I tried my level best not to fall in love again but GOD... Why the hell do you make someone like Nandini! I mean she is too good to be born in a world like this and she is too good to be my wife. She is way beyond my imagination. And the best part is "she likes me"..me... Egoistic, arrogant, rude, show-off manik Malhotra. She likes me... Her eyes are too expressive I can feel her eyes when I talk with her, I can sense her look towards me. Wait...where is she? I want to tell her.. I can't hold more... I want to express everything

Manik- (going towards Nandini's room) Nandini...Nandini... Knha gayi ye ladki?

He suddenly got a call...from nandini...

Manik - tum knha ho?  Me to tumhare room per hnu? Kya baat karni he? Achaa baba...tum upar aao naa... You...okay okay...I am coming... Pagal ladki...

He then went downstairs and saw nandini other side of the road...

Manik - nandini...careful...aree don't run baba...

And thumb.....

Manik - nandini.....nandini....

NAndini was laying there senseless with blood all over her...

Manik - nandini...nandini...omygod....Nandini... Don't close your eyes...Nandini...plz plz...Nandini....plz don't...

Nandu - ma...manik...

Manik - relax don't talk... Keep your eyes open... Aryaman...kaka...

Nandu- ma...manik...ma....ma...manik...

Manik - Nandini plz plz plz...

Nandu- I...i...I love you manik...

Manik is stunted while Nandini closed her eyes...

Manik - Nandini...Nandini...plz plz nandini....plzzz... I...I can't....live without you...Nandini...Nandini.....

Aryamannn....kaka...guards......

They all ran while hearing Manik's shout...

Aryaman - sir....wha...what...happen? Sir.....

He immediately call ambulance while manik just pick nandini up....

Aryaman - sir! ..ambulance will be hear in a mint...

Manik -( with dead angry eyes) I can't wait a sec aryaman..

He then ran towards the hospital while nandini is in his arms...

Guards are running behind manik...

Aryaman immediately start the car...and go behind manik..

Aryaman - sir... Mam ko gadi me rakhiye... I will drive you to hospital...

Guards open the door while manik sit in the back sit while nandini is still in his arms...

Manik - nandini...nandini...plz plz wake up... You...you... You can't live me like this nandu...plz... Me appa ko kya bolunga nandini...that I couldn't protect you...he trusted me nandini...plzz ankhe kholo... Plz

Aryaman park the car in front of the hospital gate...

Manik ran inside the hospital with nandini in his arms...

Guards were already there... The hospital staff were there...they all have been informed before...

Manik put nandini in a stretcher...

Doc - (check nandini's pulse)  she is having a cardiac arrest... You stay here mr. Malhotra! I will have to check her.... You can't go inside...

Then doc along with nurses took nandu towards ot..

Manik is outside the OT standing looking towards the OT without any expression...

Aryaman - sir... I did inform your father... And mukti mam too..they will be here...

In Delhi

Mukti -:  uncle! Aap jayiye manik ko aap ki jarurat hogi...i will handle here....i will make sure media taak baat na pohanche.

Mr. Malhotra - mukti! Plz make sure about that...or party ke bhi kisi member ko maat batana..

Mukti - don't worry uncle... Aap manik or bacho ke pass jayiye...and I am sure nandini bhi thik hojayegi...

In Kasauli

Manik was still standing there looking towards the OT while somebody grab his shirt and slap him...

The guards were immediately pointing there gun towards the man while they saw manik's father was standing behind the man...

Manik was beyond shocked to even express it with his facial expression...

Man - where is Nandini? ... Kya kiya tune uske sath? Where the hell is my sister Manik Malhotra?

Manik - CABIR! 

Cabir - shut up! Kya hua nandini ko? Tu tha uske sath na to kese hua uska accident? ..uncle...aap ne kaha tha na apka beta meri behen ka khayal rakhega...to kya hua abhi....knha he meri behen...i am asking you something manik.... How the fuck this happens while you are there with her?  (He then look at manik's father ) uncle! ... Aap ko pata he kitni khus thi wo... Kal phone per...she was carrying but with happy tears...she is finally in love...she falls head over heels with this man... She doesn't care about past... Usne pura time iss per trust kiya uncle... Aur tune...how could you let this happen manik? ...tune uska accident kese hone diya? ...why didn't you protect her? ...BOL..... 
..................shocked......................................

I know I know I know I am too bad to end the chapter here but kya karun...suspense to chahiye na... And there was very very few comments in the previous chapter so I am kinda of not feeling motivated to write either so plzz plzz keep on commenting...

Love,
the person who is always late...