Chapter 15

In akhil bharti party house

Manik - (in phone) what... And why did you let her go by auto arayaman?

Arrya - I am sryy sir but mam didn't agree to come home...

Manik - Uffff.... OK where are you now?

Nandu - outside the hospital sir...

Manik - okk... As soon as she came out follow her OK and yaaa without her knowledge... Got it?

Arrya - Yess sir, actually sir... Mam is coming out of the hospital...

Manik - okkk follow her... And stay on the phone...

Arrya to the driver - follow her....

Manik - where is she now?

Arrya - inside the auto... But she is going opposite direction from the house....

Manik - okk okk follow her... Keep me updated....

Arrya - sure... (pov) knha faas gaya yar ye miyan biwi ke bich me.....

After 5 mints arrya call manik again...

Arrya - sir..... Mam is out side of your office....

Manik - what?... What the hell she is doing here?

Arrya - no idea sir....

Manik - okk... Stay there...

Arrya - OK sir...

Manik to himself - what the hell she is doing here?.... Is she here to meet me?....

I'm the same time manik's office phone rang....

Receptionist - sir... Mam is here... She wanna meet you....

Manik - yaaa OK.... Let her in...

As soon as manik hang up the phone a loud noise socked him...

There is she... His "wife" stumping inside his chamber....

Manik - what the.....

Nandu - shut up! Before you could say anything just shut up and let me be very clear.... Who the hell do you think you are?... Who are you to gave me authority very time?... Who are you to tell me where I should go, where I shouldn't...? Who are you to interfere in my professional career?... Who the hell are you?...

Manik - listen... Relax.... Just listen to me....

Nandu - no you listen to me Mr. Malhotra!... Aaj me jitni jada humiliate hui hun wo kabhi nehi hui... Aap ko kisne permission di mere  office matter me bolne ko...hote koon ho aap ye decide karne ke liye ki mujhe konsa position milna chahiye or konsa nehi... You know the only think I love about myself is my dignity... I never ever wanted any help in my career.... Whatever little I had achieved is just because of my talent but today you ruined it all for me.... Now suddenly I became this "manipulative bitch" in front of the whole nation just because I married you... Tell me did I forced you to marry me?... Whatever I did is just because of my father? Don't you kniw that... So why the fuck are you ruined my career? Is it because I told in the press that I am your girlfriend... Is this because of that.... Then yaaa I am sryy about it... But whatever I did just to save your reputation.... But you... You practically ruined everything... And who the fuck gave you the permission to be the super hero for my dad.... He is my dad and I don't want any of your help for his treatment....

Manik - are just listen to me atlist.... I am....

Nandu - no you listen to me Mr. Malhotra.. I don't care who you are OK.... I just care about my father so stop showing him that you care about him....because I kniw what you are doing here.... You are just trying to put me down...." Ooo look at her..., she is nandini! Who doesn't have a job, who doesn't have money.... How poor she is.... Bichari!".... Don't you dare to do this to me.... I never married you for your money and I don't want your money or your name you better get it....

Manik - nandini will you listen to me plzzz..... Actually....

Nandu - no Mr. Malhotra you listen to me... I know what you are trying to do but you know what... You are a candidate for prime minister for this county I am sure you have lots of work than pulling nandini down so do it.. Otherwise.... (and before she could speak any other word... Her entire world stop there.... She is shivering and sweating.... Because HER HUSBAND IS KISSING HER LIP TO LIP WITH SO MUCH PASSOIN AS IF THERE IS NO TOMMOROW LEFT FOR THEM... HE IS HOLDING HER WAIST WITH HIS BOTH HANDS TIGHTLY AND KISSING HER MADLY.... AND NANDINI....  WELL SHE FROZEN THERE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT TO DO OR WHAT NOT TO DO,  SHE IS IN COMPLETE DELEMA WHETHER SHE SHOULD KISS BACK OR NOT, AND WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING, WHY SHE IS NOT READY TO PUSH HIM AWAY.... WHY THIS FEELS SO BEAUTIFUL.... ( 😂😂😂 well I need all of your cmnt on this)

Manik - (after finishing his kissing to his wife) now if you are done then let me speak... First of all "I would never ever try to interfere in your professional life, I just called your boss to ask him if I can send arryaman to your office because unfortunately for us... You are my leagaly weded wife and your safety is my duty.. Because first of all I have too many enemies here and they can target you to get back to me and I don't want that to ever happen because that will hamper me and my party.... And as long as your father consern then its the same thing people can target him and I am his son - in - law.... And to be really honest nandini... I have every right on you and your father because you guys are my responsibility isse pehele tum kuch or bhasan do let me clear one thing there is no mention of "I can't take care of your father" written on the contract.... And about your job consern then I have nothing to do with it... If you can't believe that they do whatever you want.... Am I clear and loud now?

................................  ..............................

So so so overwhelmed by the previous chapter reaction and cmnts.. I love you guys.... So here is a small surprise for you all... So soon update.... Enjoy it... And I want the cmnts guys.... Jitna cmnt hoga utna jaldi jaldi updates ayega