Chapter 26

Morning  malhotra mansion

Nandu in her deep slumber cuddling to Kriya and having her own gala time of dreams when the stupid thing in the world rang "the alarm"... Her sleep is so so hard that in the noise of alarm she fall from the bed... 😂

Nandu - ayooooooo!

Before she could say anything two laughing sound distract her.... It was Krish and.... The great malhotra!

Nandu look at him and then look away and get up from the floor....

Nandu - subhe subhe din kharab hone laga he...

Krish - good morning Nandu...

Nandu kiss Krish in his forehead and wish him good morning...

Nandu - Krish! Baby, tum itni subhe kyun uth gaye?

Krish - Nandu! It's 8 o clock

Nandu - ooo shoot... I am getting late... And most importantly you 2 are getting late.... Kriyaa.. Kriyaa... Baby utho.... School ni jana kya?

Kriya wake up lazily....amd the first person she notice is " papa"

Kriya - papa!

Manik - good morning my princess...

Kriya - good morning...

Manik - jaldi jaldi utho.. Aaj papa tumhe drop karenge school per...

Krish - kyaaa.... Really?....

Manik - yes...

Kriya - really papa...

Manik - han princess really...

Nandu - (in her mind) waaaaa dant ka kuch jada hi asar hogaya...

She then went towards her room while manik follow her...

Manik - dekha, I can be a good father...

Nandu didn't say anything...

Manik - dekhna aaj me pura din bacho ke sath rahunga...

Nandu again silent, she then move towards the bathroom while manik follow her again

Nandu - (turn around) what?

Manik - what?

Nandu - mere sath nahana he apko?

Manik - what? No... 

Nandu - to kyun piche piche arahe ho?... Nehi agar nahana he to boldo... Thapad marsakti me...

Manik - areee.... Mene dekha nehi bathroom agaya... Sryy sryy jao nahalo....

Nandu then without saying anything shut the bathroom door in his face...

Manik - pagal he ye aurat...

Nandu - pagal admi...

After sometimes Nandu get ready for the office, and manik also get ready for drooping kids school... But suddenly from where he gets idiotic ideas... He stich out one of his shirt Button....

Manik - nandini yar... Dekho na mera button tut gaya will you help plzz?

( ye pitega)

Nandu - (she looked at him in disbelieve and open the cupboard take out one of his shirt and give it to him) you are impossible mr. Malhotra! What made you think that I will do this button shit? Matlab thik to hona aap? Piye hue ho? Ya kisne sar per pathar mara he?

Manik - I know... Actually... (Before he could say anything she go away...)

Manik - (in mind) seriously! What was I thinking? Pagal hogaya hnu me?... Ye saab kon karta he?... Or nandini ke sath to koi bhi na kare.... Darwani he ladki....