1. The Meeting

Y/n POV

I was awoken by the splashing of cold water on my face. I looked up, only to see my annoying older brother Min Yoongi.

Y/n: What was that for?

I glared at him, who was laughing so much to the point where he was almost in tears.

Yoongi: Your reaction was priceless I wished I had recorded it.

Y/n: Why are you even here?

Yoongi: I have a business meeting to attend on behalf of Appa. Do you want to come? I'm leaving in one hour.

Y/n: Oppa, what wouldl I even do at that meeting?

Yoongi: Well you see the boy is young so we decided to have the meeting at a restaurant you know so that it is more chilled, since you love food so much I thought of tagging you along with me. So do you want to come with?

Y/n: No thanks I just want to be at home today

Yoongi: Okay then go shower before you get sick!

Y/n: You the one who threw water on me it's not my fault if I get sick, it's yours!

Yoongi: Okay sorry princess, how about I take you out of dinner tonight?

Y/n: Really? Okay.

Yoongi: I'll see you at 8 then, bye

He said as he left your room. You got up, took out your outfit for the day and went to shower.

Your outfit

Your outfit

You went downstairs to have breakfast when you got a call from Yoongi

Y/n: Yes oppa.

Yoongi: Y/n I forgot my file at home it's on the kitchen table please bring it for me

Y/n: Ahhgg oppa! I was just about to have breakfast but I'll bring it now

Yoongi: You can have breakfast here. Just please bring me the file.