6. Uncomfortable

Yoongi POV

I'm standing outside welcoming my guest but most importantly waiting for my sister to came I can't wait to see her

??: Babe what are you doing out here?

Yoongi: Sana, I'm waiting for my sister. I can't wait too see her.

 I can't wait too see her

Sana: I can tell. I'm kind of nervous to meet her.

Yoongi: Why, I promise she will love you!

Sana: But still, I mean she's your sister after all.

I could tell that she was nervous so I back hugged her, and placed my chin on her shoulder. We have been dating for around 5 months now but I didn't want to tell anyone anything just yet. Now I feel like it's the perfect time to introduce her to my family.

Suddenly I saw minghao's car and got excited again. I saw how minghao opened the door for my princess. She looked so beautiful in that dress. I didn't even wait for her to came up the stairs as I ran to hug her.

Yoongi: MY PRINCESS!!

I wrapped both my arms around her like she was my biggest treasure and that I needed to protect.

Y/n: Oppa, I missed you so much.

Yoongi: Aww is my princess going to cry.

I looked at her and tears where forming in her eyes. I laughed at her and she hit me.

Y/n: Heyyy stop it, I'm just happy to see you.

Yoongi: Aww how cute, cry all you want. I'm here.

I turned to look at Minghao who was just standing there, looking at his shoes while the rest of his group were behind him talking amongst themselves.

Yoongi: Welcome guys, let's go inside.

Minghao: Congratulations bro. I look forward to doing business with you.

Yoongi: Likewise, oh princess I wanted you to meet someone came.

I helped y/n up the stairs and walked to Sana.