14. Feelings

Minghao: Why are you avoiding me Princess?

Y/n: Avoiding you haha what are you talking about.

I said nervously while looking down playing with my fingers.

Minghao: Look at me princess

I gulped and slowly looked at him with innocent eyes and a nervous smile.

Minghao POV

She looked up and me and her eyes were so beautiful. I felt like could stare at the forever. She looked so innocent, like she couldn't even hurt a fly. My eyes traveled to her lips, I remembered the softness and the taste of her luscious lips.

I couldn't stop myself I just had to taste them again. I held her chin in place while I rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip I lead down and placed my lips on hers. She was shocked her eyes opened more. Not long later she kissed me back closing her eyes. I pulled her body closer to mine and placed my hand behind her head to deepen the kiss. Everything felt so perfect.

I finally pulled away and looked at her

I finally pulled away and looked at her. Those big innocent eyes just melted my heart. I smiled at her and she got shy, she hid in my chest. I laughed while looking at her.

 I laughed while looking at her

Y/n POV

I heard minghao laughing at me. My heart was beating so fast I can't even explain it. This felt right. This was what I have been wanting, what I have been waiting for. I felt safe in his arms.

Minghao: You mine princess you can only share food with me from now on. You'll travel with me and you'll sit next to me.

I nodded my head not knowing what to say.

Minghao: I think it's time we move your things to my room. But for today we'll just sleep here.

Y/n: I need to change first then I'll call you.

Minghao: It's fine, I'm your husband. I'll see it all eventually.

Y/n: Yahh do-dont think lik-like that.

I said while my face was blood red. I got even more shy then. I watched as he walked out and closed the door. I quickly went to take out my pajamas and put it on.