30. After Every Hardship Cames Happiness

We waiting outside the operating room. Everyone is here, I mean literally everyone. My parent, Y/n's parents, my members, Y/n's friends, Yoongi hyung's friends, my cousins, Sana noona and Yoongi who just finished treatment on his hand. The hallway is full.

No one made a sound. It was just quite. The nurse came out of the room.

Nurse: Mr Xu, these were taken out of Y/n's pockets, there was nothing else. Please sign here to indicate that you have received it. As we will not be reliable for any stolen goods.

I took the bag and signed and decided to see what was inside. I took out her wedding ring, it had blood on it. But somethings caught my eye. A black velvet box. I opened it and found a pair of baby boots! And underneath was a positive pregnancy test!

 I opened it and found a pair of baby boots! And underneath was a positive pregnancy test!

My whole world came crushing down! I let myself fall to the ground

My whole world came crushing down! I let myself fall to the ground. My mother came to see what I was staring at. She started sobbing to. She was bleeding so much because she was pregnant.

FLASHBACK {Y/N POV}

Y/n: please stop don't do this

I said as Minsoo was trying to open my pants after the call with Minghao.

Minsoo: but I want you babe, I have been waiting you since I laid my eyes on you.

Y/n: STOP! I-I'm pregnant

Minsoo: You WHAT

Tears made its way down my face. I was going to the office to tell Minghao when all this happened.

Kyulkyung: What did you just say!? Pregnant? What boy did you sleep with sweetheart. That can't be Mingming's baby

Y/n: but it is, I'm not like you Kyulkyung. I don't seek attention from married men. I don't go around sleeping with other men.

Kyulkyung: it's not Minghao's baby!

She came towards me and pulled my hair making me face her.

Y/n: What do you thing Minghao would do to you if he found out that you hurt me while I'm pregnant mmm