19. Back To Square One

This past two days have been so busy. We have been working over time to make this work. Now there is a problem with some of the suppliers.

Minghao: Jun will take you home tonight, I still have a lot of things to do.

Y/n: It's okay I can wait for you

Minghao: No, just go home. Its already 11. I'll come home late don't wait for me.

Y/n: Okay I will leave the food on the table then when you come home you can just warm it and eat okay.

Minghao: No its okay don't worry. I will order something to eat.

Jun: Y/n lets go

Y/n: Coming, take care. I'll see you later.

Minghao kissed me on my forehead and I went home with Jun. But he didn't came home that night. I waited for him but he didn't come. He must have had a lot of work. In fact everyone was busy, but everytime I wanted to help I always got turned down.

Minghao didn't have time to talk to me, I just gave him his food and left. He didn't even glance at me. I am home alone again its almost midnight and Minghao isn't back yet. I signed and as I was walking up to our room I heard the door open and close. I ran downstairs to see him.

He looked so tired like he hasn't slept in days.

Y/n: You back, why don't you go have a warm shower while I make your food warm.

Minghao: Don't worry, I ate at the office. I going to sleep.

He said in a cold voice before heading to the room.

Y/n: Why is he being cold again? I guess his just stressed.

I walked back into our room only to see him fast asleep. I covered him with the blanket and went to have a cold shower. I then went to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Minghao: Y/n, what's taking so long to make breakfast we going to be late.

Y/n: But there's still a hour before we go to the office.

Minghao: Yah but I have to go early now. You knew what just forget it I'll eat at the office yet again.

Y/n: Why didn't you tell me that you going early then breakfast would have been done.

Minghao: It doesn't matter. Lets just go

With that we made our way to the office without having breakfast.

Hoshi: Y/n are you okay? You look so pale!

Y/n: I am perfectly fine. Don't stress.

Jeonghan: We having another meeting to attend. It's like the hundredth one for the week and its only Thursday.

Minghao: Well we need to get use to it, its going to be like this for the next week too until we finalize the products.

Dino: Hyung why did you move the dead line two weeks earlier?

Minghao: We are actually behind with production, so we need to get back on track. Y/n is the meeting room set?

Y/n: I am heading there now.

Minghao: Put drinks and a little bit of snacks now, its annoying when you walk up and down.

Wonwoo: YAHH, how could you say that.

I looked down and walked to the meeting room. I have to take minutes in todays meeting an I am so tired today and hungry. I ordered food for Minghao and I but we have been so busy, in and out of meetings that we haven't had a chance to even eat yet. Besides we didn't even eat last night. How is Minghao even handling this.