23. Holi Holi Holi Holiday

It's been a week and my period is finally over. Minghao gave us 2 weeks off. Finally we can be free from work.

Minghao: Yah we going to miss the plane if you take any longer

Y/n: I'm coming one minute!

Oh did I mention that his taking me on a honeymoon. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Yuqi Unnie and Lusi Unnie insisted on packing my bags for me so I let them.

Minghao: Xu Y/n! We going to be late!

Y/n: Coming!

I said and got my bags and went downstairs. I saw Yoongi oppa there.

Y/n: Oppa! What are you doing here?

Yoongi: Minghao asked me to give you guys a lift to the airport.

Y/n: Oh where's Sana Unnie?

Yoongi: She's at her parents house, I'll go there after I drop you two

Y/n: Okay, let's goo. Oppa you can carry my bags

Yoongi: Eish this girl is married yet she still treats me as her slave

Minghao: It's okay Hyung I'll take it.

Minghao put the bags in the car and we set off to the airport.

Yoongi: Are you two excited?

Minghao: So excited its going to be a long holiday!

Yoongi: Please take it easy, control yourself boy, she's still a baby. She probably doesn't even know what happens on a honeymoon.

Y/n: I'm not a baby, and yes I do know what happens on a honeymoon

Minghao: Don't worry hyung I will careful. and my wifeyy what happens

Y/n: The husband takes his wife on a tour around the country they in and they take pictures and try new and different food.

Yoongi: Aww this baby, I hope you never grow up. I hope you stay so sweet and innocent.

Minghao: She will have to at some point.

Y/n: Yah I'm right here guys!

Minghao: Hyung did you hear that?

Yoongi: No I didn't hear anything, I didn't hear anything!

Y/n: You guys are so mean I'm not talking to you

I crossed my arms and sat in my seat quietly ignoring then like how they did to me. not long after we arrived t the airport. Yoongi helped me with my bags while Minghao took his. he walked with us up until the baggage place.

Yoongi: Y/n please don't go wondering out on your own. Wherever you go take Minghao with and don't talk to strangers

Y/n: What if I want to order food or if I need extra towels who must I talk to then?

Yoongi: Don't try to act smart with me.

Y/n: Sorry!

Yoongi: Have fun you too, and don't come back pregnant!

Y/n: YAHHH OPPPA, What makes you think that honestly

Minghao couldn't stop laughing at my reaction he thought it was the funniest thing ever. We bid our goodbyes and entered the plane. We got to our seats and got comfy. We sat first class seats next to each other.

Minghao: its going to be along flight are you ready?

Y/n: of course I am, but you never tell me where we going yet.

Minghao: Yeoseo Island, that's where we going

Y/n: Isn't that the same island you went with the boys?

Minghao: It is

Y/n: don't lie to me, you need to take a boat to Yeoseo Island. We on a plane.

??: Ladies and gentlemen this is your Captain speaking we will depart in 5 minutes please make sure that phones and any other devices are turned off until we are in the air. Fasten your seatbelts and sit tight. Please hold and keep small objects safe. Thank you

Y/n: Hao what are you even doing?

Minghao: Holding and keeping my small object safe!!

Y/n: You not funny you know that.

Minghao: hehehe I have to make sure that my baby is safe and sound.

Y/n: This is going to be a long holiday with you

Minghao: The nights will be even longer babe

The plane started moving and soon we were in the air. I was feeling really bored so I decided to watch something. I searched for something to watch of a long time when I found this series called My Name. It only had 8 episodes so it was perfect since Minghao said that its going to be a very long flight.

The series was really interesting but it had a lot of killing and blood shed

The series was really interesting but it had a lot of killing and blood shed. Minghao was resting he must have been tired. I finished the series with 2 full course meals in between and we still not there yet. The Captain finally said that we must get really for landing and must strap up.

The flight was 5hours and 10 minutes long. I woke up Minghao and told him to put his seat belt back on. We landed and I noticed the big sign that said 'WELCOME TO THAILAND'

Y/n: We in Thailand Yayyy!!!

Minghao: Are you happy??

Y/n: Very

Minghao: I'm Glad, come lets go to the hotel you must be jet lag

I nod my head and we took an Uber to our hotel with was a 5 star hotel. We got our room key and went to it. I was so sleepy that I just changed my clothes while Minghao was in the bathroom and went into bed. Minghao came out and got into bed too. He pulled me closer to him.

Minghao: sleep well babe, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Love you

Y/n: love you too, and in no time I was fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

sorry for making it a short chapter