12. Girls Only

Y/n POV

Too my surprise I woke up in my room. I clearly remember being in the karaoke room. Someone must have brought me home. I looked at my alarm and to my surprise it was 11:00am.

Y/n: Shit I'm so late.

How did I sleep in. I ran to the shower and got dressed. Why didn't he wake me up. I'm so dead.

Minghao's POV

Minghao's POV

I woke up earlier then usual today and got ready to go to the office. I walked downstairs and saw the kitchen table empty, and no y/n. I walked up to her room to see what she was doing. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I knocked again. Nothing, so I walked inside.

I saw her sleeping with her one leg of the bed and her blankets off. I giggled to myself and went to fix her sleeping position. I decided to let her stay at home today since she has been working hard she needs the rest.

Y/n POV

I ran to minghaos office to apologize. I opened the door without knocking and I regreted it so much.

Kyulkyun was there, she had her arms wrapped around MY HUSBAND'S neck back hugging him while he sat on his chair completely unbothered. He finally looked up at me with a shocked face and quickly moved kyulkyun's hands away.

Minghao: What are you doing here?

Y/n: What do you mean I came to work.

Minghao: Didn't you read my message?

Y/n: Message?

Minghao: I told you not to came today.

Y/n: No I didn't look at my phone this morning I just rushed to come here.

Minghao: Oh well you can have the day off.

Y/n : Really? Can I go out with my friends

Minghao: Do whatever you want.

Y/n: Okay then call me if you need anything bye.

With that I walked out of his office and messaged the girls.  I decided to phone Yoongi and ask for Sana's number too. I would be nice to hang out all together

Yoongi: Y/n, whats up?

Y/n: Oppa, can you send me Sana's number I want to hang out with her.

Yoongi: Sure but shouldn't you be working?

Y/n: Minghao gave me th day off. I haven't had a all girls day in such a long time so I was hopping to have today. It would be really nice if Sana could join too.

Yoongi: I'll send you her number now.

Y/n: Thanks oppa. I'll make sure to look after her.

Yoongi: More like she'll have to look after you. I have a meeting now, have fun and behave.