Prologue: (Y/N)'s backstory

*Planet Frieza 79, Age 757

Frieza Soldier 1: Stop right there!

Frieza Soldier 2: Traitor!

*Several Frieza Soldiers were chasing a Saiyan named (D/N)= (Your dad's name) who was trying to escape the planet alongside his baby boy (Y/N)*

Frieza Soldier 3: You won't escape, (D/N)!

Frieza Soldier 4: DIE!!!

*(D/N) decides to stop running, holds his son with one arm, and prepares an attack with his other arm*

(D/N): Let's go!

Frieza Soldier 1 and 2: TAKE THIS!!!

(D/N): HAAAA!

Frieza Soldier 1 and 2: AAAAAHHHH!

*(D/N) fires a ki blast at the two soldiers killing them instantly, the other two look at what just happened in shock but they still charge at (D/N) as he gets into a fighting stance*

*Once the soldiers get close enough, (D/N) knees Soldier 3 on his gut, dodges a punch from Soldier 4, and chops his neck. Both soldiers fall to the ground without moving*

(D/N): *Pant* Finally.

*(D/N) checks on baby (Y/N) who was covered in a blanket, once he sees (Y/N) is okay he smiles*

(D/N): Sorry about all that noise, son. Come on where is that smile?

*Baby (Y/N) smiles and laughs a little*

(D/N): There it is!

*Suddenly (D/N) noticed one of the soldiers getting up and as he did he fired ki blasts at (D/N) and (Y/N) but luckily (D/N) deflected them all*

(D/N): You were gonna shoot a baby?! You sick bastard...

*(D/N) lays gently baby (Y/N) in the ground*

(D/N): You're not gonna want to see this, son...

*(D/N) turns baby (Y/N) to look in another direction and then proceeds to smash the soldiers face in the ground several times until the soldier stops breathing*

*Once that is done (D/N) picks baby (Y/N) up again and starts to walk away*

(D/N): *Sniff* Was that you or him?

*(D/N) sniffs again*

(D/N): Him, good...

*(D/N) starts to run again in direction of the space pods*

(D/N): I wish I could get us there flying but we have to avoid scouter detection as much as we can. If we run into Frieza he'll do to us what he did to your mother... I won't let that happen, even if it costs my life you will survive at all costs, (Y/N). *Sigh* I'm sorry, Bardock... I should've listened to you all those years ago...

*Suddenly (D/N)'s scouter detect 5 power levels arriving near him and (Y/N)*

???: Going somewhere, mate?

(D/N): Grr... Of all the people...

*(D/N) immediately recognized them as the Ginyu Force*

Jeice: What do you think of our new advanced scouters?

(D/N): Dashing, where did you get them?

Jeice: ... It's an exclusive club.

*Suddenly Recoome lands in front of (D/N) and charges at him, (D/N) jumps over Recoome dodging his attack. He then sees Guldo trying to paralyze him but he quickly grabs Guldo from his head and throws him at Recoome making them crash with each other*