Chapter 1

I know you're probably thinking, "I was told this was a cute story but in the last chapter that purple midget with horns turned the protagonist's father into a fucking kabab!". And you're right this story started with a murder, my father's murder. But some of the best love stories start with a murder. And that's exactly what this is, a love story. And to tell it right... I gotta take you to where it all started.

Piccolo: Dodge!

(Y/N): GAAAH!

It started just like this, a few days before the Cell Games. I was fighting to breathe... To survive...

Piccolo: Focus, (Y/N)! Don't hold any of your power! Release it!

(Y/N): I-I'm trying!

Once I entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train with Piccolo, everything changed...

Piccolo: You witnessed how the new level of Super Saiyan that Vegeta and Trunks attained was not enough to beat Cell! You must ascend to a new level, (Y/N)! I know you can do it!

(Y/N): HAAA!

*(Y/N) charged at Piccolo throwing several punches at him but he blocked them all. Piccolo raised his fist and (Y/N) quickly formed his arms in the shape of an x to block the upcoming punch to his face, Piccolo smiled knowing that he had just tricked (Y/N) and punched his gut*

(Y/N): Uahg... Nice feint! 

Piccolo: I think we both warmed up long enough. From here on now the gloves are off, come at me with everything you've got!

(Y/N): (Damn... I thought we were already fighting seriously!)

Piccolo: From the time we've been here I have seen a weakness in you. And if you don't overcome it you won't survive the Cell Games.

*(Y/N) charges at Piccolo and punches him on his cheek which pushes him back, as he was being pushed back Piccolo vanished and appeared behind (Y/N). He tried to kick (Y/N) but he managed to block Piccolo's kick in time. (Y/N) tried to counter but Piccolo backflipped, stretched his arms, and restrained (Y/N)'s neck and his left arm*

Piccolo: What's the matter, (Y/N)? Is that all you've got?

(Y/N): Nnngh! (I can't breathe!)

Piccolo: Vegeta would be very disappointed to see you this way!

*(Y/N) doesn't resist anymore and returns back to his base form. After seeing that Piccolo lets him go, making (Y/N) fall to the ground*

Piccolo: *Sigh* That's it for today's training, rest up a bit.

*Piccolo was about to walk away until (Y/N) stopped him*

(Y/N): W-Wait Piccolo...

Piccolo: Hmm?

*Piccolo's eyes widen as he sees (Y/N) slowly getting up and his power increasing*

(Y/N): I can still fight...

Piccolo: (His power is incredible! It even surpasses Goku's with ease!)

(Y/N): Knngh... HAAAAAAA!

 HAAAAAAA!