Chapter 9

Today was the start of Broly and mine's week off of training, I've made sure that Broly makes considerable progress in controlling his power. But when something sets him off pretty bad, he still loses control of himself... There's still a lot of progress to be done but as long as he's on Earth and Goku is miles away from him, then he'll be fine. Or so I thought...

*(Y/N)'s house: 6 months after the resurrection of Frieza and battle with Broly*

*(Y/N) walked into the living room of his house, sitting on the couch was Broly playing a videogame and for the first time ever, not breaking the controller by just grabbing it. Giving Broly company was baby Pan, who was lying on his hair, her hands resting on her chin as she watches what Broly is playing. (Y/N) smiles at the scene and lays on the couch next to Broly as he grabs a second controller*

Player 2 has entered the game.

Broly: *Without taking his eyes off the screen* Shouldn't you be helping Gohani with today's meal?

(Y/N): ...

Player 2 has left the game.

*(Y/N) puts away the controller and gets up from the couch, he caresses his daughter's cheek earning a soft purr and a smile from her before leaving into the kitchen. Upon arriving he saw his wife wearing an apron while cooking*

(Y/N): Mmm! That smells great, what are you making?

Gohani: A ramen and rice course, one of your favorites.

*She turns around and smiles at (Y/N) who smiles back at her*

(Y/N): And also a classic. Do you need help?

Gohani: Nah, don't worry I'm almost done. Besides, I don't want another fire incident to occur.

(Y/N): You're never gonna let that go, are you?

Gohani: *Giggles* Nope.

(Y/N): *Chuckles* I didn't do that bad for my first time cooking.

*(Y/N) turns his attention to Cheelai and Lemo who were just arriving from a trip to Satan City, both were carrying many shopping bags*

Cheelai: Hello, we're back!

Lemo: That was quite the trip.

Cheelai: For real! You were right about the mall, Gohani! So many things to buy!

(Y/N): Speaking of buying, how did you get the money to buy all that? You two didn't steal, did you?

Cheelai: Of course not!

Lemo: We used this. 

*Lemo takes a card out of his pocket and gives it to (Y/N)*

(Y/N): Well, at least I'm relieved that you didn't steal-- THIS IS MY CREDIT CARD!

Cheelai: Yep, thank you, (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Please tell me you didn't waste all of my money!

Lemo: Not all of it, you should still have enough to buy a candy bar. I'd recommend a snicker. You're not yourself when you're hungry, (Y/N).

(Y/N): ...

Cheelai: Anyway, let's go show Broly what we bought!

*Cheelai and Lemo run off to the living room*