Chapter 3

It's been several months since I killed Cell and became Earth's new protector. And also since my relationship with Gohani started. To everyone's surprise especially mine, Chi-Chi gave us her blessing and accepted me as her son-in-law. The reason why she accepted so fast is a mystery (But it could be due to me technically being part of the Briefs family thus having a lot of money) but I'm not gonna complain. Trunks also returned from the future to let us know he killed Androids 18 and 17, and Cell, finally restoring peace to his timeline. He decided to stay to participate with us in the interstellar martial arts tournament, little did we know that tournament wouldn't be as easy as we thought it would...

------------------

Gohani: Yup! This is good enough!

*Gohani said as she finished putting on a gi similar to Goku's*

Gohani: I hope this is good enough to honor you as I fight in the tournament, dad.

*Gohani exits her house and sees Bulma's ship as well as Bulma, baby Trunks, and Chi-Chi*

Gohani: Hi, Bulma! (Y/N) didn't come with you?

Bulma: *Sighs* He's still getting ready... Vegeta made him train with him all night so he could help him get the power he used to defeat Cell.

Gohani: That sounds like Vegeta alright...

Chi-Chi: Bulma and I will go ahead, you can go get your boyfriend, Gohani.

Gohani: I-Uh... Thanks, mom!

*Gohani smiles with a slight blush on her cheeks and flies towards Capsule Corp. Once she arrives she's greeted by Bulma's parents and Trunks who was already getting ready to leave for the tournament. After that, she goes to (Y/N)'s room and knocks on the door*

(Y/N): Coming!

*(Y/N) opens the door, once he opens it Gohani gasps as her face turns crimson red due to (Y/N) being shirtless since he just took a shower*

(Y/N): G-Gohani! I-Uh... Give me a sec!

*(Y/N) immediately closes the door and quickly begins to clean his room*

(Y/N): Come on hurry! Man, this is too dirty!

*(Y/N) finishes cleaning his room and quickly puts on the gi Piccolo gave him*

(Y/N): (Alright, this should do...) You can come in now!

*Gohani now blushing a bit less opens the door and enters (Y/N)'s room*

Gohani: Wow... I'm surprised that you have such a clean room...

(Y/N): Mhm, so what brings you here? Not that I mind of course.

Gohani: Bulma told me about Vegeta making you train with him all night so mom sent me here so the two of us can go to the tournament.

(Y/N): Yeah... Vegeta's been pretty rough on me so he can attain that form I used to kill Cell. But the thing is... Even I have been struggling to get it back, maybe I can only trigger it when I'm very angry or I just didn't master it.

Gohani: You'll figure it out, you always do. I see you're still wearing Mr. Piccolo's gi.

(Y/N): Hey, they're free clothes. Plus I find them more comfortable than the armor I used to wear before. And it was also really tight...

Gohani: That's why I liked seeing you in it~

(Y/N): What?

Gohani: U-Uh! I said that I like your clothes! Hah hah...