Chapter 2

(Y/N): Yeah before we start... How exactly is this a tournament? 'Cause since you're the only opponent this seems more like a boss raid to me.

Cell: You have a good point, little (Y/N).

(Y/N): (Did he just call me little...?)

Cell: But it's too late now to change things up!

Android 16: Hello, (Y/N), Gohani, and little duckling.

Gohani: Hi, 16!

(Y/N): Hey, I'm glad that you joined the tournament.

Krillin: You look great, buddy!

Android 16: Thank you. I am now operating at 100% efficiency. And for some reason, register 10 kilograms lighter.

I helped Bulma and her dad repair Android 16, after that I made a friend out of him after we beat up some poachers in a forest. For some reason he told me that he and I aren't much different, I still have no clue of what he meant since he never explained himself...

Goku: Hello! I'm Son Goku!

*Goku tries to shake 16's hand but he ignores Goku*

Goku: Man this guy is all gloom and doom...

Cell: *Clears throat* I said let the Cell Games begin! Who's gonna fight me first?!

Hercule: Who else other than me?! Now, Cell... if that's your real name...

Cell: It's actually "Perfect Cell"...

Hercule: IT'S ACTUALLY "GARBAGE"! And Mr.Satan is going to take out the trash.

Cell: Wait, you were serious?! You're actually gonna fight?!

Goku: That guy? He's dead meat.

Krillin: Well if he dies I guess we can bring him back with the Dragon Balls...

Hercule: Take this, Cell! Satan puunch--!

Cell: Okay, I've had ENOUGH!

Cell: Finally... Now that the back of my hand is all warmed up, who's first?

Goku: I'll go first if you don't mind.

*Goku enters the ring and stands in front of Cell*

Cell: Getting right down to it, aren't we? A bit out of character. I was hoping to save you for the end... But oh well! I've been waiting for this for a week, might as well do my main course first!

Goku: Now you're speaking my language.

*Goku charges at Cell at full speed, Cell got into his stance but suddenly Goku used the afterimage technique confusing Cell. Goku took the opportunity and kicked Cell's face almost throwing him out of the ring*