Final Chapter

*Focusing on Toppo and Dyspo while still in his fighting stance, (Y/N) quickly starts to make a strategy in his mind to come out victorious in the fight against two of Universe's 11 warriors*

(Y/N): (My main focus needs to be Toppo, he's the candidate for god of destruction for a reason. I'll take out Dyspo quickly first so that I can fully focus on Toppo...)

*(Y/N) quickly charges at Dyspo and swipes his cheek sending him flying away, then he turns his attention to Toppo as planned and attacks him with a flurry of kicks. Toppo blocked the kicks as best as he could but eventually (Y/N) managed to land a kick on Toppo's face that knocked him down on his back. In the distance, Dyspo looked in shock at how (Y/N) managed to knock Toppo down like that*

(Y/N): Well, how's that? 

Toppo: *While getting up* You indeed have incredible power... But that doesn't mean you have what it takes to defeat us.

(Y/N): Really? I guess I have to keep demonstrating my skills to you then!

Krillin: (Y/N) is going toe to toe with Toppo!

Shin: Look, 17 is fighting Botamo!

*17 delivered a bunch of strikes on Botamo that made him bounce on the floor, he recovered and smiled at 17*

Botamo: Hah hah hah, that won't work on me!

Piccolo: *Looking at 17 and Botamo* Tch...

*While Piccolo was a looking at those two a random fighter charged creaming at him, Piccolo fired a ki blast without even looking back and eliminated the fighter*

Piccolo: 17! *Charges to where 17 and Botamo are* Melee attacks are useless against him! His whole body is like rubber, let's take him out togethe--

*17 strikes Botamo in his stomach and keeps charging forward as Botamo's body starts to stretch. 17 pushes his fist forward and the force makes the rest of Botamo's body move back and he falls out of the ring. Piccolo stands still in shock processing what happened*

Android 17: Hm? *Looks at Piccolo* Did you say something?

Piccolo: *Embarrassed* No, never mind... What sort of training have you been up to anyway?

Android 17: What sort...? Just protecting my island.

*Gohani who was fighting one of universe's 10 warriors noticed the bird warrior called Dium carrying the sumo warrior named Napapa to drop him above Piccolo and 17*

Gohani: Piccolo, 17, above you!!!

*Piccolo and 17 quickly dodge the sumo*

Piccolo: A sneak attack? I take it the sumo wrestlers in your universe haven't heard of dignity or honor.

Napapa: Napapa!!!

*The sumo starts attacking Piccolo but he blocks the sumo's attacks, meanwhile 17 looks at Dium flying away*

Android 17: How can that one still be in the game...

*17 fires a ki blast from his finger and hits while at the same time Piccolo defeats Napapa and Gohani defeats Methiop. The three wariors fall to the ground and look in fear at Gohani, Piccolo, and 17*

Android 17: See ya!

*17 fires a blast at the three warriors making them scream as they fall off the arena and are teleported to the stands*

Obni: D-Darn!

*Obni says as only three fighters with him included in his universe are remaining in the arena and the three of them had to fight Piccolo, 17, and Gohani*