Chapter 4

It's been 7 years since the events of the Cell Games and the battle with Bojack. Earth has been free of any threats since then and I kept training to keep the promise I made to Goku of being the Earth's new protector. I managed to master Super Saiyan 2 and now I can transform at will without any problem. Cell and Bojack were the first real challenges I faced as Earth's new protector, but I was sure they would not be the last...

-------------------

*(Y/N), Trunks, and Vegeta exit the gravity room*

Trunks: Yeah! Dad is really taking me to the amusement park! You're coming too right, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sure, why not. I could use the break.

*Trunks smiles and runs away happily*

Vegeta: This is stupid. How the hell did he transform into the Super Saiyan of legend like it was nothing?

(Y/N): I see it as a good thing. The next generation of fighters will be even stronger than us at this point.

Vegeta: Still bullshit.

(Y/N): Aw c'mon, are you really jealous that your son became a Super Saiyan at a much younger age than you?

Vegeta: Don't be ridiculous! He might have become a Super Saiyan at a much younger age than me but it doesn't mean he's stronger!

(Y/N): Yet he still landed a punch on you and now you have to take him to the amusement park.

*Vegeta was about to say something but (Y/N) interrupted him*

(Y/N): Sorry Vegeta but I have to go. It's almost time for Gohani to finish her classes and I have to go get her, see you later!

*(Y/N) left leaving Vegeta with a big vein on his forehead*

*After flying for a few minutes (Y/N) finally arrived at Satan City*

(Y/N): Here it is. Satan City, the city of the man that saved the world by killing Cell and Bojack and yet is still packed with crime...

*(Y/N) landed at his destination: "Orange Star Highschool"*

(Y/N): Man this place is sure full of people, but I still sense Gohani inside the building I guess I'll wait for her outside.

*(Y/N) sits at the back of the fountain facing the entrance to the school, while waiting he didn't notice a group of girls looking at him*

Girl 1: Who is that guy?

Girl 2: The better question is what is he wearing? *She points at the demon clothes (Y/N) is wearing*

Girl 3: Must be an outsider trying to sign in the school.

Girl 4: Who cares who he is?! Look at those muscles! He is hot!!!

Girl 5: That's not a guy... That's a man! I call dibs!

Girl 1: No way I saw him first!

Girl 3: The first that talks to him get dibs!

*The girls began to walk towards (Y/N) but they stop when Gohani exit the school and ran towards (Y/N)*

Gohani: Hi (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hey Gohani! How was shcool?

Gohani: Uh, it's "school" and it was great! 

(Y/N): That's good, I see you've also been having fun dealing with criminals in the city, "Golden Fighter".

Gohani: So you heard too... I didn't even know that people gave me that nickname and there's also this girl that is suspicious of me and does not stop giving me a death stare all day... Did Bulma finish working on what I asked her?