Aswers.

Kara was home but kept her super hearing focused on the girl. She started a film to help her fall asleep.  Around one in the morning Kara heard a sob. She focused on the sob and flew to it. Soon enough she was in the DEO running to Lori's room. When she opened the door she looked at the bed and saw that it was empty. She used x-ray vision to scan the room and see if she was there. When she thought Lori wasn't in the room, she noticed a small figure in the corner of the room.

She walked into the room and sat down in front of Lori. "Lori, it's me Kara. Can you look at me?" Kara asked her, not really knowing what was wrong with she small girl. Lori lifted her face up and looked at Kara. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"T-there was someone at- at the window and- and then he was gone. I t-thought it was Lex and I got s-scared and wanted to hide." Lori explained, still not trusting to come out of her corner.

"Oh. That wasn't Lex sweetie that was probably J'onn. He's a friend. He was just looking out for you." Kara told her. J'onn wasn't the most subtle but she trusted him the most. Kara decided to try and pick her up to set her back on the bed. When Kara touched Lori she was startled. "It's alright. I'm not going to hurt you. I am just going to bring you back to the bed." Kara assured her and Lori allowed her to carry her back to the bed. "Are you okay now?" She asked Lori when she saw that she was still crying. Lori nodded and when Kara went to sit down next to the bed Lori reached out for her hand. When Kara realized what Lori was doing, she sat on the bed and lifted Lori up to let her sit in her lap. She just cling to Kara not allowing her to leave, not even when she fell asleep.

When the came and Alex walked in the room she saw Kara sitting on the bed with Lori sleeping soundly in her lap. Alex walked up to Kara who was scrolling on her phone. "Kara? What are you doing? I thought I told you to go home and sleep." Alex yelled in a whispered as Lori was sleeping.

"I was at home but then I heard a cry and it led me here. J'onn was at the window and scared her. She was in the corner of the room, I carried her to the bed and she fell asleep on me so I couldn't leave." Kara whispered back, trying to explain what happened. Alex nodded and went back outside the room to give Lori some more time to sleep.

After a few more hours Lori woke up and looked around. The first thing she noticed was how comfortable she was. She lay back down on her comfortable spot and sighed contently. When she felt her 'pillow' move a little, she looked up to see that her so called pillow was actually Kara. "Hi there. Did you sleep well?" Kara asked the girl quietly. Lori nodded but Kara felt that something was wrong. "What's wrong? You can tell me anything, I won't get mad." Kara told her softly.

Lori raised her head and Kara could see tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you. Please don't hit me!" Lori cried. Kara just looked at her with concern in her eyes.

"Lori. Lori, hey look at me." She gently lifted Lori's face with her fingers as she continued. "I am never going to hurt. I am never going to let anyone else hurt you. Okay? Nobody is ever going to hurt." She assured the scared little girl. Lori sobbed a for a little longer but they subsided into sniffles.  After a while Lori tired herself out and fell asleep again.

The blonde looked at the window and saw Alex standing there. She carefully got out of bed, making sure not to wake Lori. She made her way to Alex. "Do you know anything about her yet?" Alex asked as soon as she got there.

"Well I know her name is Lori and that she is three but I don't really know much more." Kara responded.

"I could do a DNA test to find out who her parents are?" The redhead suggested. Kara looked inside the room, watching the little girl sleep.

"Yeah, when she's awake we can ask her." The hero said. "But what if she can't go anywhere? What if her parents are like evil and she can't go to them? Where would she stay?" Kara began asking frantically. " I mean my apartment is to small for a child." She panicked.

"Alright I'll help but she can't stay here the whole time." The short haired woman pointed out.

"Yeah, you're right. But my loft isn't really fit for a child." The younger sister told her, having calmed down a little by knowing she has her sisters help.

"She could go with me. I have enough space." Alex told Kara.

"Yea, you could take her and when you're here you could bring her to the daycare. I'll go and tell her." Kara said. She went in the room and woke Lori. "Lori, you need to wake up for a minute." Lori opened her eyes and looked into Kara's blue ones. "Alex and I talked and you can't stay here all the time. My loft is to small for a child to live in but  Alex has space for you so you're going to live with her for a while." Kara explained what they had talked about and waited for Lori's reaction. Lori looked at Kara and shook her head. The tears started to fall again and Kara felt helpless. "Tell me what's wrong. Please." Kara said as she didn't know what to do.

"Wanne g-go with y-you." Lori sobbed and Kara looked back at Alex, silently asking her what to do.

Kara picked Lori up and rubbed her back as she let her cry in the crook of her neck. She walked to Alex to ask what she needed to do. "Alex, I think we have a slight problem. She want to go with me. But my loft isn't big enough and your place isn't big enough for four people." Kara rambled.

"What about Lena's place. It's big enough and maybe if you ask her you could go there?" The older sister said after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, that could work. Okay we'll do it." Kara said as she nodded with a small smile on her face. "Hey Lori I need to ask you something? " Kara asked. Lori lifted her head as Kara continued. "Alex wants to do a DNA test to find out who your parents are, is that okay with you?" She asked gently.

Lori nodded and they went back into the room to do the test. After Alex did everything that was needed she could the sample to the lab to try and find a match. After a while she came back out and said that they would know the results in a few days.