Ma'am.

When the doors opened and Lena walked in, Lori quickly hid herself behind Kara's legs. When Lena laid eyes on the kid she gave Kara a confused look. Kara just bend down to look at Lori. "Hey sweetie, I'm going to talk to the nice lady over there in another room. Can you stay here for a little bit, I promise we won't be long." The blonde told the girl. Lori nodded and went to sit on the couch. Kara took Lena into another room so they could talk. Once the door was closed and Kara turned to Lena, their talk begun.

"Kara, who is that kid, and why the hell is she with you. I mean you can't a have kid in two days right, if you had a child I would know." Lena said, frantically trying to make sense of the situation.

"No Lena she isn't mine, we found her in the basement of the Luthor mansion. We did a DNA test and we found a match." Kara softly explained to her.

"A match? Who?" The ravenette asked curiously. Kara was having a short debate with herself, trying to decide if she should say it right away.

"You." Kara responded. She tried to read Lena's face, just so she could know how her best friends was feeling. After a few seconds Lena's face changed to complete shock.

"M-me, a match. Like a parent?" Lena asked shocked. Kara nodded. "I'm her mother?" She asked again. Kara nodded again. There were a few seconds of silence before Lena's expression change to a more relaxed one. "What's her name?" Lena questioned

"Her name is Lori, she's three years old." Kara said smiling. Lena nodded but when she wanted to say something again the door opened. Lori ran into the and quickly wrapped herself around Kara's leg. "Hey little one, what's wrong?" Kara asked while picking her up.

"Hungy." The little girl whispered Kara laughed softly and mentioned for Lena to follow her. They walked into the kitchen to get a snack. Kara handed Lori her snack and went to sit next to her, Lena sat opposite of Lori. Lena was looking at her phone, probably answering a few emails. Lori was looking at Lena, noticing small detail on her face. "You pretty." Lori whispered, just loud enough for the adults to hear. Lena's head snapped up and she looked at Lori, shocked. Most kids would run away from her.

"I - uhmm." Lena cleared her throat. "Well- uhm thank you." She eventually said. Kara could hear a very small tremble in her voice. After that the room fell into an awkward silence while Lori happily ate the rest of her snack.

(Time skip: an hour later)

Kara walked back into the living room with a small piece of paper in her had, looking it over. "Hey Lena I'm going grocery shopping, you need anything?" She asked.

"Oh uhm no I don't think so. Are you going to take Lori with you?" Lena questioned. She looked at Lori who was sitting on the couch, watching a cartoon.

"No, I was thinking to leave her with you." Kara said sheepishly. Lena turned back to look at the little girl and then turned back to look at Kara with desperation in her eyes.

"Kara please, I'm not good with kids, you know this. I don't know how to handle them." She pleaded. She looked at Kara and gave her the same eyes Kara would give her is she wanted something.

"Lena, that is your daughter, she is going to love you. And eventually she is going to live with you." Kara explained silently.

"Okay, I'll try. But if you come back and she's crying it's not my fault." Lena said. She held her hands up in defeat. Kara left Lena and Lori alone in the apartment. Lori kept on watching cartoons and Lena went to the kitchen to answer a few more emails. After a few minutes Lori came running up to her.

"Umm - ma'am could I maybe get something to drink?" Lori asked shyly. She looked down and fidgeted with her hands.

"Uhm yeah- sure. I'll get you some. Is water okay?" The ravenette asked awkwardly. Lori nodded as Lena stood up and walked to the fridge. When she came back she had a glass of water in her hand and handed it to Lori.

"Thank you ma'am." The girl said.

"Oh uhm you can call me Lena and it was no problem." Lena said. After Lori finished her water and placed her glass onto the table the room fell into an awkward silence again. "Why don't we watch a movie?" Lena proposed. The little girl nodded her head. They went back to the couch and Lena scrolled through the list list of films and decided that Jurassic world could work, she put it on and they began watching it.

By the end of the movie Lori was sitting in Lena's lap, trembling from fear and with tears in her eyes. Just then a door slammed shut and Lori let out a scream and started crying. Okay so maybe that wasn't the best choice, Lena thought. "Okay, Lori it's okay. It was just a door and it was nothing." The woman said, trying to get the crying child to stop. Just then Kara walked in, carrying the bags. As soon as Kara heard the crying she set the bags on the table and walked into the living room.

"What happened?" She asked gently while she got Lori from Lena. She rocked the child up and down to get her to stop crying.

"Well we were watching Jurassic world and then a door slammed shut and she just started crying and wouldn't stop." Lena explained, slightly panicked for Kara's reaction.

"Jurassic world? Why would you let her watch that?" Kara said shocked. She had expected that they watched a movie but she thought it would be a Disney movie.

"What, I thought is was a good one. I mean you like it and you're practically a child." Lena said. Kara looked at her and her jaw dropped.

"What I'm not a child." The blonde said laughing. They laughed together and when they turned their attention back to Lori they saw that she was sleeping on Kara's shoulder. "I should probably get her to her bed." Kara said. She walked towards Lori's bedroom

(Time skip: evening)

Lena, Kara and Lori ate dinner and were now on the couch picking a more appropriate movie to watch. They decided that sleeping beauty would work. Kara switched off the lights and they started the movie. Lori seemed to like the movie, she was sitting straight up, with her eyes wide open. Everything was good until the scene where Aurora is hypnotized by Maleficent's spell and moves very slowly to the top of the tower where the spinning wheel stands starts. She jumped back and hugged Lena. "It's okay, it's just the movie." Lena told her. Lori knew by the accent that it was Lena, even if she couldn't see it. She shyly loosened her grip and went over to Kara. Lena looked at the girl a little disappointed. Kara gave Lena an apologetic smile and mouthed an I'm sorry. Lena shook her head a little, telling her not to worry and Kara sighed. A few minutes later Lori was fast asleep on Kara.

Thanks for the help: gracewbx