Thirteen: The Meeting

Just great...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two weeks later and none of us have gotten to close. Draco and Cliff did fake date for some time. I heard that part of there little meeting. Tom had gotten into another fight with her, but this time he came back a little more triumphant. Me. I have been avoiding her since that day. She has become a small weakness. I can't get the image of her with blood all over her face, brown eyes full of this devilish light golden light that contrasted her dark brown eyes, and her matted sweaty dark brown hair.

I here a knock on my dorm door. "Come in."

Draco and Tom enter. "Ready to go get her." Draco said with disgust in his voice. Draco has stopped liking her and being soft ever since the fake dating. He won't tell any of the things she said to him, but oh well. It doesn't really matter.

"Yep I guess so. Also, does anyone want to bet that this is going to go horribly wrong and one of us is going to be cut and bruised when we get there." I ask.

"More likely all three." Tom mutters.

We slowly walk to Cliffs dorm at the end of the hall.

Cliff POV:
I look up from my book to here a light knocking on my dorm door. "Who the fuck is there?"

"It's Draco. Can I come in?"

"Hmm...I don't know."

"Please it's important."

"Fine...but stay at the door."

The door opens and Draco, Mattheo, and Tom walk in.

Oh those motherfuckers. Those motherfuckers.

I sit up and grab my dagger from my night stand. "Get out." My words just as sharp as the dagger in my hand.

Tom smirks, making my adrenaline kick in. "No need to get feisty, we just want to talk."

"Talking never ends well."

"Oh really, does it now?"

"No. It always and will always end in some contact." I stand up and jump off my bed.

Mattheo runs over and grabs my wrist. I cut his wrist as he grabbed onto the wrist with the dagger in it. He slightly let's go and I rush out of his grasp only to knock right into Draco's hard chest.

Fuck. I hate being small.

He grabs onto me, but I am quick and slip right under his hands.

Okay, never mind. Small has its benefits.

I see Tom come from the corner or my eye and I lift my dagger into his face. Cutting his perfect jawline. I swing around and jab Mattheo right in the hand.

As I'm fighting the Riddle brothers, I see Draco head over to my desk.

"Oh no you don't." I lunge toward him.

Before I get to him, Draco turns around and throughs a rope at me. And shit. The rope was tied like a lasso. The rope falls around me and tightens at my ankles.

Fuck I'm stuck.

I fall forward and slice Draco's leg open with my dagger. Tom and Mattheo walk over to me and Draco. They are both very bloody. They look down at me. I try to move away, but I feel a sharp pain in my arm.

"I wouldn't move if I were you. It's only going to make it worse." Mattheo says while kneeling down and muttering a charm. My arm starts to feel numb, but then all of a sudden it stops.

"What the fuck. Did. You. Just. Do." I stare at my arm.

"Just a simple healing charm. You don't want to be in horrible condition when we go to the meeting."

"What meeting."

They never answered. They grabbed ahold of me and whispered something. Everything went black and I felt a slight tingling.

When we are back on regular ground we are right outside a meeting room. Tom pushes me forward.

"I swear to fucking god. If this is some stupid ass trick I am going to-"

"Do what?" asks a slime voice from the other end of the meeting room.

"Kill them." I say with a slight smile.

"This girl is interesting." whispers a crazy looking woman with dark brown or black hair. The lighting was horrible and I couldn't tell.

"What have you done to them." The bald man says standing up as Draco, Tom, and Mattheo walk in.

"Well since you would like to know...I cut them with my dagger a couple of times and punched them multiple times with my brass knuckles." A devilish smirk creeping into my face.

"Lucius hold Cliff back." The bald man says. Wait. What the fuck. He doesn't have a nose either.

The guy named Lucius grabs my wrists painfully behind me. His rings deepening into my skin.

"H-How do you know my name?" I try to hold back my pain, but it is starting to show. I take a deep breath and shut off my emotions. This will make it easier.

"Oh. How do I know? I been following you Cliff. You are a very interesting girl, must I say."

"Why's that?"

"Very inquisitive, I must say. Well if you would like to know," he mocks, "You have been wanted all over the place and now in the wizarding world. I would propose for you to stay here and let me help you out."

I could tell there was a catch. A couple of other people at the table looked shocked. If he has been following me, he should know I work alone and don't need help when trouble comes along.

I start to laugh. This man with nose nose and hair really thinks I would take him up on the offer.

"Shut up mudblood and answer. Would you like to take him up on the offer." says the same messy haired woman.

"Would-Would I," I let out a sighed laugh,"like to take him up on the offer," I laugh again,"No." I put my face into a straight face to show my seriousness.

"Do you know who your talking to child." Lucius mutters in my ear as he tightens his grip, "This is Voldemort. The dark lord. Everyone fears him."

"I guess I'm not everyone." I kick my boots, so the start spuds come undone.

"Lucius, come here. The girl is armed." Voldemort gestures in his direction as he pulls out a wand.
—————————————————————————
Word Count: 1058

Hey! I'm going on vacation next week. Again 🙄. So posting my slow down. Hope you guys like it so far. Also, one question. Should Cliff join the deatheaters and then betray them or should she say no and not join at all. I can't decide which path I want, so please help!!
- Brell