Fifteen: Pain

His hands slip to my back as his head goes under my sweater. "Needy little slut looking to be touched. Am I right?"

Fuck!

I hate names like that, but I have also got a kink for them from the romance books I read. Interesting...A kinky girl, but hates love and emotion. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with me, but I have been asking that question for a while.

When I finally am out of my thoughts, I look down my sweater to see Tom undoing my bra. I lightly moan as I toss my head upward.

Tom snickers as he somehow gets the bra off of me, even with the handcuffs on me. He then starts attacking my uncovered tits. Hickeys, wet kisses, love bites. It felt good. He starts to lick my nipple as he massages my other boob. A groan and moan from me mix together at the pleasure. He then switches after a minute and does the same thing. A couple minutes later, he starts goes down my stomach. He reaches my slightly showing v-line. My breath getting more hitched than it was before. He licks up and down my v-line, keeping a strong eye contact with me. I break the eye contact, letting my eyes roll back.

We then hear footsteps.

I look at him in panic.

"Don't worry." Tom whispers in my ear. He swiftly puts back on my bra and walks toward the entrance to the cell. Right. Cell.

"Tom what is taking you so long! We are having dinner soon and you missed the rest of the meeting." comes the voice of Bellatrix. I could tell instantly due to the high pitch squeaky ness.

"She was being some real trouble. I also wanted to tell what she was getting into, just to see if she would change her mind. Stubborn little bitch she is."

"Ah. This Cliff girl is a hand full, but she'll give in a little. Now come on."

Tom gives me a devilish grin and wink before leaving me in the cold dark cell.

God. What have I got myself into?

First, I am slightly tortured by that crazy woman, Bellatrix. Then, I am taken down here where I am pleasured by my enemy. This couldn't get any weirder, but of course it can.

I sigh as I fall to the floor. I fell asleep shortly after due to my exciting and adrenaline rushing day.

Tom POV:
God! Cliff is perfect. She never shows her body with her oversized clothes. She body isn't like those hourglass girl, it's like a regular...almost. She has arm muscles with deep blue veins right on the surface. Her stomach having some chub even though you can tell she's working on a six pack.

She didn't get mad when I called her a needy little slut. Must have a kink for it because she would have killed me for it.

I undo do her bra and she lightly moans. Music to my ears. I start kissing a tits. She was definitely feeling pleasure because didn't say no and her face showed she loved it. It was beautiful, seeing her not wanting to give in even though she loves the feeling of my lips. I go down to her slightly showing v-line. I look up at her. We stare at each other as I like her v-line. She breaks it, giving in and rolling her eyes back into her head.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps.

Shit! I was just getting to the good part. I will be back for more.

I look at her, panic in her eyes. "Don't worry." I get up put back on her lacey skin colored bra. I walk to the door of the cell to see Bella.

"Tom what is taking you so long! We are having dinner soon and you missed the rest of the meeting." Bella squeaks in her high pitched voice. If my dad let me, I would kill her.

"She was being some real trouble. I also wanted to tell what she was getting into, just to see if she would change her mind. Stubborn little bitch she is." I make up on the spot.

"Ah. This Cliff girl is a hand full, but she'll give in a little. Now come on."

I give Cliff a devilish grin and wink before leaving her in the cold dark cell. It felt good being the one to win at something.

I made my way up stairs to the Malfoy's dining room.

"Bro. What took you so long?" Mattheo asks as I sit down next to him and Draco.

"Oh just need to give her a little talk." I say emphasizing the last word.

"You didn't."

"I did."

He knew exactly what I was talking about. Draco looked confused, but didn't ask any questions.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up the next morning. I had duty to watch. Cliff this morning after breakfast. It would be fun to say the least. First, the torturing and then some talking. Not actual talking. More like fucking. This is going to be fun. 6 hours to myself with her.

I grab a quick breakfast before heading to duty. I nod at Lucius as I walk down. He nods and walks up to get some rest.

I turn into the cell.

What the fuck!

She was cut and bruised. She was definitely knocked out. Her nose and mouth bleeding like crazy.

Lucius had a little to much fun torturing last night.

Cliff POV:
I wake up to see sun still in the sky. I hear footsteps come down the passage only to see Lucius comes into the cell. He heads over to me with a devilish grin.

"What do you want" I mutter.

"Oh you know. Stand up." He commands.

I don't stand up. I tired and don't feel like listening to the bleach blonde guy in front of me.

He picks me up by the throat, choking me. He throws me back down and casts a spell.

Of course. Of course. It's the crucio curse.

It hits me and I flinch a bit. The pain from the fall back down to the ground hurt and my back is already bleeding. The pain gets worse and worse.

After ten long minutes, the curse is lifted and he heals my back. He comes over and send another spell at me. This time cuts start opening all over my body. I don't scream, but I let out a small gasp. He only gets madder and continues to keep the curse on me. He then stops after. I don't know. Maybe 20 minutes. It felt long. He then heals me and does it all over again. This continues for hours on end. Once he is satisfied, he punches me over and over again in the face and stomach. I black out half an hour later from pain and loss of blood.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My eyes start to flicker open to see the person I hate.

Oh god this is going to be great...
—————————————————————————
Word Count: 1204

Sorry...I couldn't leave you hanging on a good part. I spam wrote this and now my mom is suspicious so...yeah.
- Brell