Thirty Eight: Confessions

Cliff POV:
"Ok so..." I start "well I'm bi. I guess. So basically-"

"You like girls and boys?" Mattheo interrupts.

"Yes...how'd you know that?"

"Um. I just do..."

"No. How'd u know..."

"Pansy. She was bi but I think she's lesbian now"

"Well she's dating Willow-"

"SHES DATING WILLOW!! YESSSS"

Mattheo turns around. "Oh shit sorry"

"It's fine. You can look. My tears have dried."

"You have emotions?!"

"Shut it. I'm not the only one. I heard you crying when I passed out."

Yeah I don't know how that works but some how it did.

TIME SKIP TO A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE BALL

Me and Mattheo have gotten closer. Like we still friends. Best friends. Ok do I maybe have feelings yes. Am i less of a sociopath than I think? Maybe...

Killing people is still fun. lol.

I feel someone pull me out of my thoughts and pull me around a corner. My instincts kick in a push the person against the nearest wall and put them in a choke hold.

"How'd ya know I was attracted to this?" A familiar voice says.

"Will you shut it Mattheo?"

"Let me go goddamn woman."

I let go and cross my arms "What do you want?"

"Will you go to the ball with me?"

"Uh yeah of course!" Did that sound to like excited? I don't know.

"Great! I was thinking we should match!" Mattheo is so excited omg. He's like a fucking puppy. It's cute. Like. Really. Cute.

"Let's go full black." I say.

"I was thinking green but black works!"

"Let's add a bit of green if ur set on that, but black to set fear into others and so we can rule the ball."

"I think most people fear us as it is though."

"Ok true true"

"I got to get to class talk later!" Mattheo runs off down the hall to catch up with his friends.

This is awesome. I get to be with my best friend for a dance. I'm falling for sure. I never thought I'd be in love with someone and now here I am swooning over a sociopath like me.

ANDDDD end scene. I'll maybe do another book for this but rn I think Ima go to short stories because my mind cannot focus on something so long 🙈 I'll post something if I do another book.