Twenty Three: Slytherin Party Begins

Pansy pays and we all disapparate back to Hogwarts to get ready for the party.

I quickly rush into my bathroom to wash off the make up. I take a quick look in the mirror. Hmm. It's not bad. Kinda like the wings. I wash it off and decide to take a shower. I open the door a smidge. "Hey girls. I'm getting a quick shower before the party. If you guys want, you can use my shower."

"Really thanks. Also is it okay if I set the makeup on your desk?" Willow asks.

"Yeah. That's fine." I say as I close the door and turn on the shower. The hot water starts to run about a minute later. I step in and start the process of showering.

After a good cleansing shower I step out into my cold room. I shiver almost immediately.

"Here take that robe." Pansy says as she heads into the bathroom. Her hand points to a fluffy white robe. I put it on and instantly feel warm.

"Ok. Let's talk about some makeup." Willow says. "I was thinking a monotone look."

"You mean like blacks and greys and whites right?" I ask. Just to make sure I know what she means.

"Yeah. And maybe a bold blood red lip stick...If that's good with you?"

"Hm. Yeah. Sounds good. Nothing to much ok?"

"Yeah. We'll do hair first, so Pansy can talk to you about that."

"Ok."

We talked for some time longer before Pansy came out and put on a matching robe. Willow head in.

"Ok. Hair. What should we do?" Pansy asks. She seems so excited. Wish I could match the energy.

"I really don't know." I shrug.

"Hmm. How about half up or all up."

"All up"

"Hmm. Ok. Ok. Let's just do a high ponytail with a braided some where in your hair, so it looks cool. Let's also slightly curl your hair to make it even better. Eeee. This is going to be the best!"

"You have energy."

"Ya. I know. I'm just excited. There's not usually that many parties and this one of the biggest."

"Ok. Enough pep talk. Let's get ready! We have, I think, an hour before it starts." Willow says as she comes out of the bathroom and grabs a robe.

We quickly dry our hair with magic and then get to styling. Pansy does both our hairs and then Willow(with me helping every once in a while) get her hair done, too.

Pansy:

Willow:

Willow: