Sixteen: Oh No Pain

Oh god this is going to be great...

"What happened last night?" Tom demands.

I try to speak, but I am to weak and my jaw hurts to much to talk.

He mutters something and I begin to feel the tingling of the healing spell. My jaw moves slightly as it's put back in place. The cuts are healed and the bruises are gone.

"Now. What happened last night?"

"Um Lucius came down. He started to the crucio curse and then after a while he switched to this other spell-"

"Describe it."

"Well all of these cuts started opening all over me and bleeding out."

"The spell is Sectumsempra."

"Ok. Well he did that for a while. Then he would heal me and do it over again."

"Let me guess. You showed nothing."

"Yes...he then punched me in the face and stomach until I black out."

He nodded his head in deep thinking.

"What the fuck are you doing." I say trying to stand up.

"Crucio."

I fall back down and wince in pain. Pain. I am starting to react to it more and more. I quickly roll my eyes back in my head and turn off my emotions. The rolling back of my eyes was always my signal and transition to turn off my emotion.

The pain starts to numb a few minutes later. I stare blankly at Tom hand. I didn't want to stare into his dark eyes, so I decided on the hand with his wand. His rings glinting in the morning light. His veins already popping out of his hand.

I feel the curse lift off of me. I stay still, zoned out completely.

"Stand up, you idiot!"

I jolt up right. My mind was still focused on last nights trauma.

I shake myself to focus on the present. I feel a sudden breeze on my neck and back. My breath shaking in the slightest bit.

Tom chuckles. "I have an impact don't I."

"No. Get away from me."

"Oh really. Do you remember last evening?"

"Y-yes. But you don't have the impact you think."

I lifts his eyebrows as he comes back around me.

"I guess I can do more torture then, right?" He gives me innocent eyes. His grin telling the opposite.

I gulp. "Please no more torture."

"Is the little princess begging?"

"No. I. Not."

"Then more torture."

"Fine. You stupid ass bitch."

He starts the curses. Curse after curse I am hit with. Each one is more pain than the next but there's no way I'm giving him any satisfaction. I slowly fall back to the ground. Standing is to much work.

I'm lazy-I'm so lazyyyy. You already KnOw. I'm on the cOuCH. From Morning to Ni-Ight. Honestly I should be a singer.

I slowly sit up even in the pain.

Ouch. Fuck. Ouch. Dumb bitch. Ouch. Ass. Ouch.

This hurts a lot. I jerk forward when a strong curse hits me. I fall forward.

So much for this shit.

I don't know what's happening at this point all I feel is a numb pain. I see blood around me and Tom in front of me yelling shit I don't know. I'm not a genius wizard ok?

I laugh. I start fucking laughing out of the blue. What has gotten into me?

Tom just just gets more angry the more I laugh. This is really funny. The cuffs on my wrist seem to jingle a little more then usual.

Wait...OMG IM A DUMBASS. I can use my jail time skills duh!

I have double jointed thumbs. I bend them back and slowly get them around the thin metal cuffs. I then fit the rest of my hands through the cuffs.

Ha. No cuffs and keep me locked up!!

Tom finally stops the magic.

"Thank god. I was getting really bored" shit. I said that out loud.

"What." Tom cocks his head to the side and gives an angered look.

This is fun. It's like I'm the annoying sibling. But...like...we aren't siblings.

"You heard me."

"Repeat. It."

"No. I'm good thank you." I stand up. It...wasn't the most graceful thing but it worked. I stood up and cross my legs as I lean against the cold wall. The longer I can keep him busy the less pain I'll receive.

"You listen to your superior, bitch."

"Huh? I can't here you. Talk louder please" I bite my inner lip to stop from smiling. The anger is so easy to see. A person a mile away could see it.

"Listen. And. Do. As. Your. Fucking. Told. Bitch."

"Woof"

So simple. Yet it always makes boys go insane even men. But we ain't getting into that. Old fucking police officers are the worst.

"That's it" Tom mutters before he comes over and starts punching me.

"Omg. This hurts so bad. Call a paramedic." I roll my eyes and laugh.

He punched me in the nose and I'm surprised it doesn't break. Seems like he thinks so too because this hint of surprise goes through his eyes.

Once he's done with his oh so painful punches more blood surrounds me. My nose is bleeding and I'm pretty sure my stomach is bleeding to but I can't tell because my shirt and pants are already drenched in blood.

Tom stands up and heads for the rusty crusty door. I'm betting this place hasn't been cleaned since it was first built which is disturbing honestly.

Tom opens the rusty crusty door. It makes an ear splitting squeak. I swear it I even flinched at the sound of it. It was worse than the pain honestly. But it kinda sounds like some of the girls and boys at school. I think their called pick me's but like honestly who cares.

Tom steps out into the hall.

I look up at the window. This might be my only chance.
—————————————————————————
Word Count: 1031

I know. I know. So much happened! Cliffs going to escape. After that...there's going to be a lot of drama because of her getting away and getting back to Hogwarts. So get ready for even more of a roller coaster.
- Brell