Thirty Three: Feelings?

Not gonna lie that was fucking hot. I'm just attracted to her. I don't like or want her. I'm just attracted. Yeah. yeah...

Cliff POV:
I noticed Mattheo's change in movements and ways. Being the sociopath I am, I noticed.

He was acting weird. I didn't trust him at the moment, so that's why I got the two back suites. I'm not sharing a room with this dumbass. Cute. Dumbass.

What! No. No. No. feelings are a no. He ain't cute. Nope. He's not. Totally not.

I grab his arm and pull him to the back suites. I've been here before and know the way. Fuck those famous people that wanted. They can suck dick.

I could-NO. Not going there dirty mind.

"What's your problem?" Mattheo mumbles.

"My problem? Is none."

"You seems a little-"

"Little pissed? Ha. Yeah. I am."

His eyes flashed with something, but it was to quick for me to notice. Damn it. Why does he have to be so good with his feelings.

"There's your room. Adios amigo" I say before saluting him and going inside my room. The room was huge and filled with marble and tons of black velvet and gold. Perfect high price room that I'm never paying for. It's fun to be most wanted because most are to afraid to do anything. I jump on the bed and lay down in the covers. This might just be some weird side of me, but I was feeling cute so I snuggled into the black velvet covers.

Jackie, my golden retriever, comes and lays behind me. She knows she has to spoon me. I'm a big baby at times. Don't judge.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Who ever the fuck you are, leave me alone!" I yell at the door. God I swear if it's room service. Ha. Mood changes are the best.

"Cliff let me in you dumbass." Mattheo yells from the other side.

Wait. His voice isn't coming from the room door. I turn slowly to see the two rooms are connected. God damn it. I've stayed in this hotel before and never realized. How stupid can I get?

"Fine come in dipshit."

I hear Mattheo's deep chuckle as he enters my room. I slowly tilt my head toward him. I'm to lazy and don't care enough that he sees me like this.

"My room is being renovated. I walked and construction workers were in there. I have to stay with you" he fully opens the door and shows me the demolished back wall.

I. Hate. This. Ok keep cool. Breath in...out...in...out.

"Fine, but you takin the couch because..." Jackie leaps off the bed and lays on the couch.

I swear if she's playing Cupid...

"Never mind. You get floor" I flip over in bed. I'm tired ok. A top class murder needs there rest days and hours.

"Tsk. Tsk. Darling, I'm not sleeping on the floor. I'm sleeping with you." Mattheo whispers in my ear.

How the fuck-Nuh uh. He did not just do that. Darling though...I could get us-I could punch him. Yeah. Yeah...