Twenty Five: My Bedroom Fun

He starts chuckling and then next thing I know I'm on the bottom and Mattheo is on top.

"Tsk. Tsk. I am dom here ok. You are the sub." Mattheo states right into my ear.

"I don't know." I say. "I'm like being in contr-" I never finished my sentence. He puts a finger onto my lips. His other hand reaches to my back again and fiddles around until it finds the zipper. He pulls the zipper down painfully slow. I groan in frustration.

"Hurry the fuck up. It's not that hard to pull down a fucking zipper." I state.

"Is that so? I thought I'd let you enjoy the moment." Mattheo stops all movement.

I groan. "I'm not enjoying this at the moment. Hurry the fuck up or I'll do myself."

"Hm. Why don't you? Strip down for me, baby girl." he whispers as he stands up.

My mind completely blanked on what to do. This pisses off Mattheo because he grabs my neck and forces me to stand up.

"What did I say?" he mutters in my ear.

"You said to StrIp dOwN fOr Me, bAbY GirL." I imitate his voice. This gets a reaction of tightening his grip.

Ugh. Is this some Riddle thing or boy thing. Neck grabbing. Not that I care at the moment, but still.

"Then, do it." he slightly growls in my ear.

The alcohol was Defoe affecting me some because I'd did exactly what he said. I took of the romper. I'm now standing in my lace bra and underwear.

Mattheo licks his lips as he tosses me onto my bed.

"Perfect" he mutters. He starts kissing my neck again. He starts going lower. Onto my collarbone and then down onto my covered boobs. I throw my head back into my pillow as he unclasps my bra. He tosses it to the ground. He looks down at me before going and kissing my boobs. I groan at the sudden pleasure. He focuses his kisses and suck onto one boob as he massages and plays with my other one. This gets a moan out of me.
My hands find his hair. I grab fist fulls of his dark curly brown hair. All of a sudden he stops. I let out a small whimper.

"No touching my hair, darling." he says. I nod my head and fully let go of his hair. My arms fall to the side.

"Good girl." he murmurs right before switching sides. He kisses and sucks my other boob as he massages the other. This gets another moan out of me.

God. Why am I such a mess?

After sometime, he stops kissing my boobs. He takes his tongue and slowly licks down my stomach. I moan and squeeze the covers on my bed. He stops and I look down at his head. His hot breath is coming down to my clothed pussy.

"If you need a name to moan, moan daddy. Got it my lovely whore?"

Ugh. The nicknames. God. He knows what he is doing. Pet names to degrades. I love it.

I throw my head back and let out a breathy yes. Mattheo takes his finger and outlines my v line. Once he got close to my underwear, he lightly moves his finger across my pussy. I shiver and squirm at his touch.