Thirty One: Father

"Fuck" Mattheo mutters.

My heart slightly fluttered. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"L-look you should probably leave-e." I somewhat stutter. I don't want him to leave, but it would be for the best. Why am I even stuttering anyways? I don't usually have a problem with talking to people. I'm not faking it like I sometimes do. What the heck is wrong with me?

Mattheo stands and huffs. "You sure?"

I nod my head and point to the door.

He walks over to the door. "Hey. Um. Do you need a place to stay the night because your room is a mess."

He's right I do need a place to stay. "I'll find a hotel and stay the night there. I'll be fine." I shrug my shoulders.

"They're way to expensive to stay for the rest of break"

"What do you mean the rest of break" I stood up. My mind kicking into high gear.

"My...father knows your location from the deatheaters. It's not from me. Promise I don't want that for you. But he wants to capture you in your own place. If we could sneak you out and to somewhere else then maybe you won't have to go through such a hassle." Mattheo shuffles next to the door.

He's right. If he's telling the truth.

"How do I know your not lying?"

"Do I look like the person to somewhat open up to people. NO! Your also my enemy so why would I be acting this nice. Most enemies would have let you die. I didn't." Mattheo's eyes were frantically looking around. His chest was rising faster.

If I know a thing or two about medical stuff, he should sit down. He's starting to hyperventilate. I think.

"Sit down."

"Why should I?"

"Just sit down before you pass the fuck out."

He sits next to the door. His breathing isn't slowing down. He curls up into a ball and starts rocking.

Uh. What the fuck do I do?

Wait. Draco told me about a similar thing he does. What was it...

If this happens, you need to get me to focus and breath with you. That's it. It'll make me focus on your breath and not the things going through my head. It'll help me calm my breath down too.

Oh. Ok.

I rush over and sit next to Mattheo. I put a arm around him and rub his back. "Hey. Focus on my breathing. Nothing else. Focus on my breath." I can see he's trying but its not helping much. "In...and out. One. In...and out. Two. In...and out. Three."

Mattheo POV:
"In...and out. Four." This kept up for twenty breathes. I finally- Cliff helped me get my breathing back down. My heart wasn't in my ears.

I slowly put my shaking hands beside me and wiped my face off. Sweat and tears and ran down my face. The walls still felt like they were closing in on me.

Fuck. Why does this have to happen now.

I try to stand up but a firm hand pushes me back down.

"No. You'll get light headed. Let me grab some water." Cliff let's go of my shoulder and walks over to her fridge.

My heart is finally slowing down. I feel so dizzy. The world is spinning and I feel like I'm going to puke the walls are closing in on me too.

I feel Cliff shove open my mouth and cold water goes down my throat. I gulp hungrily.

"God damn. It's like you never eaten in your life." Cliff says as she holds up the empty bottle.

I chuckle and with Cliffs help I stand up. "We need to go. Bring your dog too."

"Her names Jackie for your information."

"Ok. Well we need to go. Bring Jackie too."

"Why?"

"Why what." I'm starting to get impatient. The apartment is starting to close in more. I need the outside air or I'm going to go insane.

"How can I fucking trust you with all the shit we've gone through?"

"Look..." I sigh. I just need to spill the truth. "I don't usually get these things unless my fathers coming. Ok. He's coming and I don't want you getting more hurt. Let's go. Please."

"Fine. I don't know why the fuck I'm trusting you. Let me grab some tequila and we can go."

Tequila really. She's never gonna change.

"Want some champagne. Changed my mind."

"Yeah sure. Hurry."

I felt a tingle creeping up my arm. Fuck. Fathers closer than I thought.

He's almost like a part of me. Father is. I never get a break from him. He destroys any feelings of good I get. The dark mark only made it worse. He now has full control over everything. He has my future planned out in gold.

Cliff comes back with her dog in a big backpack and champagne sticking out of the side pockets.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Cliff POV:
Mattheo gives me a weird look. I ignore it. We rush down the stairs to the parking lot out front. I rush over to my matte black motorcycle. Mattheo comes up behind me. I jump on.

"Get on. Your gonna have to have Jackie on your back. Pull her googles down first and take my helmet."

"I-" Mattheo starts.

"No buts. Do what I say and we'll be out of here quicker."

He rolls his eyes and listens.

I feel a small pooling in my pants.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Ok. It's a turn on but like why him. It could be any boy. Why him. My enemy that's really hot.

His grip my waist telling me he's ready to go. I slightly shiver at the feeling of  his rings on my warm skin.

I start up my motorcycle.

The sound of the roaring engine is music to my ears. I never liked cars but motorcycles always had a call to me. The lights on the front turn on same with the bottom lights.

I engineered LED lights on the bottom of the cycle to make it look like it's floating. I turn them to a nice purple color.

Next thing I know my whole vehicle is tilting.

—————

Word Count: 1041

Sorry for not updating school and soccer has gotten a lot harder. 🥲

Anyways. I finally got a bf!! Not lonely anymore!
- Brell