Thirty: Love? Maybe.

Shit.

I picked Cliff up. My white t-shirt and grey sweats turning red almost immediately.

Great. Ruined another pair of good clothes.

I take her to the counter of her kitchen and quickly get to work. I take some tongs from a cabinet and start taking out the pieces of broken mirror. I finished her arms first. I grab some gauze wrap which she for some reason had in her kitchen.

Weird.

I wrap the stuff around her arms to stop the bleeding. I feel her pulse.

Crap. It's slowing down. It's there, but barely. I need to work faster.

I start working on her stomach. Once that's done, I put more of the wrap on.

Fuck. I have to take her pants off, so I can do her legs. I really shouldn't. But I've already seen that cute pussy of hers. You know. Fuck it.

I pull down her blood stained shorts. I quickly get to work. It takes me a couple minutes before she is fully bandaged up. I carefully pick her up and take her to her bed.

I wait long minute after long minute until she finally wakes up. She coughs up blood as she tries to sit up.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Your fine. Lay down." I put my hand on her head and slowly push her back down.

She murmurs something under breath. I give her a look and she repeats herself louder. "Stop being so nice. I don't like it. It feels weird. Just go back home. I'll be fine...Guess the coin broke. I don't understand why it was so late though."

What the fuck. She's not even worried that she almost died. Wow. This girl really is crazy. Also, what is this about a coin that broke.

"No. You need help. I'm staying. What is this coin thing that broke?"

"Hmm...Nothing important. You wouldn't understand with your small brain." she lets out a chuckle and sits up.

High pain tolerance who. This girl is crazy. I love it. I take it like a drug. Fuck. I shouldn't be falling in love, but this girl makes me want to feel it. I know she doesn't love me, but she still is my drug. Like my cigars.

"Do you want something. Your bleeding seems to be stopping."

"I can get it myself stupid." she goes to stand up but struggles.

I chuckle as I pick her up and bring her to the kitchen.

"Why the fuck am I in just my underwear?"

Oops. "I had to get to your cuts. It's covered by bandages. Don't worry I can't see your panties." I whisper the last part, earring a shiver from her.

God damnit.

Cliff POV:
I shivered from his words.

God. Why does he have this affect on me? I don't like him or anything. We don't do that feeing shit.

My head is still spinning. I snap my fingers and Jackie comes over to the counter and jumps up next to me. She grabs my arm, making me lean onto her. She a literal service dog. My best friend. My sibling. My pet. My dog. My Jackie.

"You need something?" Mattheo asks. I look over at him. Oh shit. This is the first time I'm getting a good look at him after my near death experience. He has has his shirt off. His grey sweats are covered in blood. My blood.

Shiiiit. Why is that so hot?!!

"Water and change your pants. Their disgusting. I have some in my closet." I ramble out, not realizing what I'm saying until it's already out.

He smirks as he hands me water. He winks as he closes my bedroom door.

Now I'm left in thought.

My near death just happened. I probs would have died if Mattheo wasn't here. Why was he here in the first place? And why did the experience happen so late? Usually it happens almost right after. I'll ask Dumbledore.

He comes out in a pair of my black cargo pants. The suspenders are hanging down next to him. His muscles seemed bigger than there already chiseled look.

"Like what you see" he comes closer and stands between my legs.

I roll my eyes and answer. "No. I was thinking how your brother looks a lot better."

I smirk as his face turns into pure anger. Ha. One point for me. Zero for dick faced Mattheo.

"Anyways. Why were you at my door like before I blacked out."

"I was coming to ask if you now what happened to those deatheaters of ours." he runs the back of his neck.

He's hiding something. I'll go along. Details here we come.

"Them. You mean Barbie and ugly version of you and your brother. That's not saying much though. I might have killed them for the fun of it. The one was Draco's dad. I was doing him a favor actually. The other one had it coming-"

"I don't need detail idiot." Mattheo mutters.

"Fine. Sorry mr. grumpy pants." I mumble reaching for a bag of chips.

Mattheo huffs and sits down on a bar stool. Right in front of me. He looks go-NO. No. No. Not the dirty.

"I actually need to tell you something ok?" Mattheo looks the other way.

"Ok. Spill." I lean onto Jackie even more than I already am.

"I came to tell you about my fathers plans. He wants to try to imperio you and then make you a killing machine. I-I. I don't know. That's it."

Wow. Ok. "Ok. Question. What the fuck is imperio. And your stupid ass is going to need to help take these bandages off because I can't fucking move."

His face shines a tiny bit of hurt before going back to normal. Honestly I need to learn how to flirt better. This is bad.

Mattheo stands up and starts taking off the bandages. "The imperio curse is a curse that make you fall under the person that casts its control. That means you would be under Voldemort's control until he turns off the spell."

"Got it..." I lead on.

"I just. Want to keep you out of his reach." Mattheo mumbles the last part as he finishes the bandages. I am now in my underwear and crop top.

"Stay here I'll be right back." I slide off the counter and slightly stumble to my room. I put on white cargo pants. They were basically identical to the ones Mattheo had on. I put on a cute cropped tank top turtle neck in black. I put on some heavy rings and a backwards baseball cap before heading back out.

"Fuck" Mattheo mutters.

—————

Word Count: 1113

He he. Like it? Anyways. Anyone's mental health just going to the trash? No? Just me? Got it. I keep finding people I like, but then they just show I'm better alone so...ya know. It's going well.
- Brell