I'm an omega?!

Aether doesn't know when it first started or even how he got here.

All he knows is that now he's sitting here, in Bubu Pharmacy.

Getting more of those pills he hates. The suppressants he didn't know he needed to take which lead to him causing a commotion and being a pain to everyone here; especially Xiao.

Since he came to this world, he was forced to get used to the omega, beta, and alpha concepts.

Apparently, he just presented as an omega and he was given a book that describes each secondary gender since he knew nothing about these genders.

The more he read, the sicker he felt.

Omegas are the lowest in the chain and are presumed to be weak and vulnerable.

No matter what their primary gender is, an omega can get pregnant and can have heats.

Some omega's have stronger heats than others. The stronger the heat, the more vulnerable they are.

During heats, omegas can attract alphas and if they have unprotected intercourse, the omega can end up pregnant.

Omegas and alphas can also bond with each other and become mates.

Same goes for omega and betas or alphas and betas.

Omegas can cause a strong affect over their bonded mate when they go into heat or can cause an early rut if they are bonded with an alpha.

That can also go the opposite way too. If an alpha goes into a rut, that can cause a strong affect in their bonded mate. If it is an omega, they will go into an early heat.

So, of course he had to present as an omega.

The alpha that he had attracted was none other than Xiao.

Xiao just explained to him what had happened after he read the book he received.

"So, I brought you here. I wanted to make sure that you are ok....uh, Aether?"

Aether hasn't noticed that he was staring at Xiao until the other taped his shoulder.

"S-sorry! Yes, Xiao?"

"Are you alright? You seem to be...distant," Xiao said as his voice laced with a the smallest hint of concern.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. Just trying to get used to this. I'm sorry about what happened earlier..."

Xiao blushed as he recalled the moments that conspired earlier in the day.

"No problem, traveller."

What had happened was something that Aether refused to tell anyone after he left. He never wanted to relive the embarrassment of what just happened.

2 hours earlier

  Aether hasn't been feeling good all day.

Paimon insisted that he might be coming down with something, but with how stubborn Aether is, he dented it and continued to finish his daily commissions and missions that he was assigned.

Now, he was sitting on the grass grasping his sides as if he were hugging himself as he felt the worst pain he has ever felt coursing through his sides.

He hasn't gotten hit there or anything of the sort as he was fighting and he was sure of it, so what could it be?

"Aether? Paimon really thinks you should go to see a professional. You don't like too good."