Xiao Discovers a New Happy Drug-?

It was around 4 in the morning when Aether and Xiao slammed through the bedroom door in Aether's Serenitea Pot.

They were, once again, in the middle of a heated make out session.

Tongue on tongue, hips grinding, and sweet moans coming from their throats.

Xiao began to fumble with Aether's clothing, throwing each piece he managed to get off the boy onto the floor.

Once they were close enough to the bed, he shoved Aether onto his back, breaking their heated kiss for a few moments before he quickly climbed back on top of the younger.

He slammed his lips into Aether's once more as he moved the play with his nipples that were now hardened from the chill of the room.

Aether moaned softly into the Yaksha's lips on top of his.

Xiao continued playing with the little pink stubs until they grew red from agitation.

As Xiao pulled away to admire his work, Aether let out a whine.

Oh, how good he looked. Xiao wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back. The disheveled look of the blond under him was heaven.

Xiao moved to grab his long braid to admire it, before tugging roughly on it, eliciting a surprised moan from Aether.

This made him smirk as his pulled the hair band off, causing Aether's long golden locks to flutter over his toned chest and stomach as the blonde strands were freed from their prison.

Aether just watched with a half lidded gaze as Xiao brought the hair up to his nose to smell the sweet smell of Vanilla and Qingxin flowers before looking down at the traveller with a devious smirk.

Xiao let go of the hair and moved his hands to work where Aether needed it the most.

He teased Aether's waistband before kissing and licking his stomach as he began to lightly palm Aether through his pants, making sure to tease the tip just enough...

"Mmgh—"

Xiao grinned against the boys stomach before sucking one last time to leave a bruise, right where everyone can see it through Aether's revealing crop top.

It was a marking of ownership.

Aether was his.

He yanked off the garments that were separating himself from his final target before he was stopped by Aether grabbing his wrist.

Then, all at once, Aether tugged him closer so they were chest to chest before flipping their positions.

  "This time, I...I'm gonna take you. Got it?", he managed from his breathlessness.

  Xiao could only stare with surprise before Aether dove in and began ripping off his clothing.

  He began devouring Xiao's neck with kisses, licks, and sucking before he bit down; earning a yelp from the Yaksha, who slowed said yelp into a moan.

The blonde rolled his hips against him in a desperate action.

Summoning some slime from his backpack, he coated some on his fingers before teasing at the other's entrance.

"Ngh- Aether-", he moaned.

Aether gently shushed him, "Just relax. It will feel good. Promise."

"Ok. I-I trust you."

Slowly sliding a finger in, he gave Xiao a moment to get used to the new feeling he was experiencing before slowly starting a pumping motion with said finger.