Xiao's what...bc of WHAT!?

Aether hummed happily as he made his way down the hallways of the school. The year was almost over and he had to make up for his studies as well as study for the upcoming tests.

  He was happy that his studies kept him busy because he had nothing else to do.

  You see, Aether's a human, along with his sister in a world of monsters.

  Yes, you heard that correctly.

  Monsters were required to drink special drinks and food made especially for their type, since there were other humans in this world besides Aether and his twin.

  The blonde turned the corner as he entered the library.

  He had his bag with him that was holding around 10 borrowed books.

  He walked up to the receptionist and she smiled as soon as she saw him.

  "Good afternoon, Aether," she greeted.

  Aether returned the smile, "Good evening Katheryne! I have the books I borrowed last week here for returns!"

  "Ok! Thank you so much!"

  She grabbed the books from him and scanned off each one, putting them onto the rack to be placed back into their original places later on.

  "You're free to go now, Aether! Good luck on those tests!"

  "Thanks! I'll try!"

  He walked out the doors of the library and made his way back to the first floor where his next was going to be.

  Once he reached the first floor and was only a few feet from his class, when he was yanked sideways by his wrist so hard, that he fell.

  "Ahh!"

  He let out a small yelp as he fell on his ass, soon rubbing it in pain.

  "Ooowww."

  He looked over to his attacker, about to yell at whoever decided that pulling on someone like that would be a good idea.

  "Who the fuck do you think you—," but he was cut off as his amber eyes met fierce, yet half lidded golden ones.

  "...Xiao? Why do you look like that?"

  His anger was immediately replaced with concern as he saw the state of his friend.

  He stood up and moved his hands to feel Xiao's face, causing Xiao to shudder.

  "You're burning up! Are you catching a fever!? You need rest—"

  He was interrupted by Xiao's lips crashing into his as he removed Aether's hands from his face and held them in his own.

  Aether's eyes widened at the sudden boldness coming from the other male.

  A blush formed in his face as Xiao pulled away.

  "I need you right now...it's, archons..."

  Aether tilted his head to the side in confusion as he pushed his shock aside.

  "Why? What happened?"

  Then it hit him. Hard.

  He flushed a darker red. "Wait, what? You need me??"

  Xiao looked like he was getting annoyed by all the questions and just decided on dragging Aether by the hand that was still in his grasp.

  "Wait! Xiao!"

  He needed to get Aether somewhere more secluded before he burst and just fucked him right there.

  Damed Albedo. Taking his lunch out his bag and fucking with it without his concern or knowledge. Now he's horny as fuck.