So, Aether's a Top Now? How Interesting.

So, just to start things off, today was already an awkward day.

  Xiao literally came out of nowhere and asked Aether to hang out for the day.

  This of course made Aether slightly uncomfortable, seeing as how the action was very out of character for the Yaksha, who prefers to be alone.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright, Xiao?"

Xiao could only tense when he heard his name from the younger as they walked peacefully down a path that lead to Liyue Harbor.

  "Yes, traveler. Why do you ask?" Xiao made a motion to look at Aether, who noticed and turned to face the Yaksha who was just 2 inches—maybe only 1 inch shorter than him.

  "N-no reason," Aether turned away to look straight ahead of him to the harbor in which they were approaching, "it's just a bit, ya know, sudden for you of all people to want to hang out so suddenly."

  "Well, you are my lover now, and you're the one who said that lovers spend a lot of time together, did you not?"

  Aether's face immediately flushed at Xiao's words.

  "Well, I did, but..."

  "But what? I'm just accompanying you to the Adventures Guild for the collection of your daily commission rewards. I haven't seen you all day yet because of them."

  Aether felt happy with the words Xiao had just spoken to him. That meant that Xiao really wanted to spend time with him and hadn't been forcing himself since they agreed upon this.

  Aether never brought up that he had such doubts since because he didn't want to be a bother to Xiao. It's been a year since they started dating as an official couple.

It made Aether happy that Xiao was starting to open up more and let more emotions in.

He was finally allowing himself to be loved and to accept happiness.

  Aether smiled and jumped at him, knocking him over at the sudden force.

  "Thank you! I love you, Xiao!"

  Xiao hugged the younger around his waist and smiled that genuine smile he only showed around Aether before pulling away a few inches and kissing his forehead.

  "I love you too, Aether. Let's go before it gets too dark. We still have to eat supper and have our little couple dispute over whether we'll sleep at the Wangshu Inn or your little Teapot."

  Aether pulled away from with a smile still adorning his face, "Ok. Let's go."

  After collecting his rewards from Katheryne, the two headed back to Wangshuu Inn where they decided to stay after Aether gave up on trying to get Xiao to stay at his Teapot.

  He just guessed that the older was more comfortable with staying at the Wangshuu Inn than trying to go to Aether's home.

  He wouldn't push it. He was just happy that Xiao wanted to spend time with him either way.

  So, Xiao teleported them the the Wangshuu Inn, where they checked in and made their way to their room.

  Once they got there, Aether immediately plopped down on the bed for a few seconds before he began to undress himself; taking off his scarf and a few of his other top piece accessories, only leaving on his crop top and pants.

  He was about to move to undo his braid, but he was stopped in his traces once he caught a glimpse of Xiao, who was in the bathroom with the door slightly open, changing into something more comfortable.

Xiao X Aether One Shots (Requests Closed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara